Chapter 8~ the picture

"Some nights you lie, some nights you don't. But they all feel the same."
-Andy Black

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name

-----------

~Aphmau's P.O.V~

I left my house and started walking to school. How am i going to look Garroth in the face after what happened? He told me he loves Y/N after he kissed me. I mean, i know he stole my first kiss, but, i mean i like him, a lot... but Y/N is like an older sister I never had, she hasn't confessed to me if she likes Garroth or not, actually she hasn't responded to me at all. Maybe she knows already and shes mad? Shouldnt I be more excited about this?

I stopped walking when i saw Laurence just standing there. "L-Laurence?!"

"Hey Aphmau, walking to school today?"

"Y-yep! Just walking to school today! Anyway. It-it's great to see you! Hehe!"

"Heh, it's great to see you too, you seem more..jumpy than usual..."

"I Do? Huh well! That's probably because i had a really crazy weekend! Hehe."

"Really? Wanna talk about it?"

"No! I mean..I'd rather talk about what you did this weekend, heh."

"N- sure."

We started walking to school.

When we got there we waited by the fountain for Garroth and Y/N. I stopped thinking about it and talked to Laurence. "Sounds like you had a crazy weekend, soccer practice sounds brutal." I say.

Laurence shrugged, "Yeah, but i like it. By the way, Garroth and Y/N told me you were into soccer."

"Th-they did?!" Oh no.

"Yeah, you should've told me sooner."

"Sorry! Heh, just didn't cross my mind! D-D-D-Did Garroth tell you anything else?"

"Just that really, and that you guys played soccer at the park with his brothers. Next time invite me, I'd love to come and school you."

"Heh! Y'know I'm not that bad at the game myself!"

"Yeah but, you've never gone up against the captain before, they almost put Y/N as the captain but she quit."

"Oh! Um, have you by any chance talked with Y/N? I've been texting her for weeks and she hasn't replied. I'm getting worried something happened to her."

"Yeah it's weird, i see her here at school though but she seems a little off, she hasn't got in trouble at all and that's what worries me. Not to mention the fact that she's been avoiding us, and she only does that when she's mad but i see no anger on her face. Maybe Garroth knows, after all he's madly in love with Y/N."

"H-h-he is?" My theory was right then.

"Ohhh yeah, he told me the other day actually. That he's had a crush on her since freshman year, and not to mention that he only flirts with girls just to get her attention. But aside from that, i really am worried about Y/N, she's like a sister to me."

"Weird, and same. She's like a older sister I never had."

"She has that protective side, oh I have to get going to the field, we have a game this weekend and team is getting first period off to practice."

"Then you better get going, don't want you to slack off!"

"Hehe...thanks, we're still on for that match though, right?"