Chapter 16~ therapy

"Cause I lost it all. Dead and broken, my backs against the wall."
-Black Veil Brides

(Don't play song yet)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It's been a few weeks since I moved into Aarons house. I was just walking around the park. I stopped walking when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Aaron, mom and dad aren't home and so isn't Melissa. I don't know where you are but I'm going somewhere so I'll leave the key under the mat."

"Ok, bye."

I hanged up and put my phone away and walked home.

(Play song now)

When i got to the house I picked up the mat and got the key. I put the mat back and unlocked the door. I walked inside the house and it was dead silence. I sighed and walked up to my new room.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I pulled out my left arm and got the razor blade out. I made a line going across my arm. Blood pouring on the sink.

I've been cutting both of my arms. I feel dizzy, the sink was covered in blood and i saw my skin going pale.

Then i lost it all. Dead and broken. My backs against the wall. Cut me open. I'm just trying to breathe, just trying to figure it out. Because i built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I fell to the floor. I didn't feel any pain, i only felt broken, used... alone.

I saw blood spread slowly on the floor, my eyesight becoming blurry where I only saw figures and not knowing what was what. Everything went black

Who can save me now?

~time skip~

Y/N had finally woken up. She grunted quietly and opened her eyes to see her worried aunt with her uncle wrapping his arms around her.

"She's awake!" The doctor said. Rachael and Derek ran over to her side. Y/N turned her head to them. "What happened? Where am i?"

Y/N had noticed that her doctor was a werewolf. He had brown hair, but his ears and tail was purple fading to magenta. "Hello Y/N, I'm Doctor Wentz. I'm going to ask you a few questions and you need to respond honestly, ok?"

Y/N slightly nodded. "What was the last thing you remember before you blacked out?" The doctor said as he got his clipboard and a pen. He wrote down a few stuff before looking back at Y/N waiting for a response.

"I remember I was coming back from the park. I had got a call from Aaron telling me he was going somewhere. Then when I got home i started cutting myself with a razor blade. And that's all i remember."

The doctor wrote down what she said. "So, were you attempting to suicide?"

Y/N stayed quiet for a bit before she replied.

"Yes.."

Rachael started to cry. "Ok, thank you Y/N." The doctor told the nurses to give her the anesthesia. They gave her the gas and she fell asleep.

"Y/N needs to go to therapy sessions to help her not be suicidal. Not only that but she needs to take medications to help her sleep and eat. And in the summer she needs to go to a rehabilitation center to get rid of the trauma she's gone through."

"Rehabilitation center?! Is it that serious?!" Rachael asked.

"Yes, are you both her legal guardians?"