Chapter 12~ Aaron is what?!

"If you can say something that's funny or do something that's ridiculous, it'll make people laugh. So many people struggle with dark thoughts, depression, and internal pain. I'm not an expert on it, but I know that if I'm ever feeling down, if someone can make me laugh, it really is a cute to those thoughts."
-Josh Dun

F/C: favorite color

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was in werewolf class just using my phone. Aaron came in and sat in between me and Aph. I turned to my left and saw Aph's face a bright red.

I decided to ignore it until Aaron turned to her annoyed. "What?!"

"N-Nothing!"

"Is there something on my face?"

I snickered at that. He turned to look at me with a glare. I glared back at him. "You mean, aside from the bandage, cuts- Oh! And let's not forget, stupid on your face."

"Get roasted."

"Yeah? Well I'm not the only one, look in the mirror."

"Double roasted."

"Exact- wait what?! No- what is your problem?!"

"You're the one with your face red."

"Because i saw you- never mind! Just do me a favor and stop breathing or something!"

I made a burning sound, "ouch, that burned even me." I chuckled and saw Balto looking at Aph. I glared at him and he seemed to notice. He smirked at me and turned around.

Werewolf class ended and I was walking with Aph until Balto called us. "Hey sweethearts, where you ladies off too?"

"Hm? Hey! You're that guy from class! Uu-uhh Balto?"

"That's right. I wanted to get to know you and your friend there, should I say the hottest baddest girl in school."

"You seem nice, but we'll have to decline for now. I'm sorry any other day would be fine, right now I'm kind of a bit of a rush. Maybe we can talk later?"

"Sounds good, I'll see you around cutie."

"Bye! Bye Y/N!"

I waved at her and felt an arm go around me waist. I looked to my left and saw Balto. "I would like to get to know you the most." He whispered in my ear. The fuck is this guys problem? I pushed him away from me.

"Where you going hottie? I was just trying to feel you better."

Balto turned to his right, i turned my head in the same direction and i saw Aaron glaring at Balto. Aaron came up to me and pulled me away from my wrists. "Don't you ever go near my cousin again." He said in a threatening tone.

Balto ran away. "Thanks Aaron."

"Yeah whatever." He let go and walked away. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking home.

I reached the front of the school and saw Garroth sitting on the edge if the fountain. He looked zoned out so I snuck up on him. I tackled him to the side so he wouldn't fall in the fountain.

I got off of him and stood on my feet. "Why you here alone Garroth?"

He stood up as he put his backpack on. "Let's go to my house."

I nodded and we started walking.

We arrived at his house. He opened the door and no one was here. Weird, Vylad doesn't stay for anything after school, much less Zane.