Chapter 5 ~ daddy....please

"These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just to real. There's just too much that time cannot erase."
- Evanescene

(This chapter is sad so, get some tissues.... you'll need it. And don't play song just yet.)

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
D/N: dad name
B/N: older brother's name

~Y/N's P.O.V~

"I l-l-love y-you Y/N."

My eyes are wide, he didn't just say that, right? "Garroth, are you on drugs? Cause last time I checked, you liked Aphmau."

He stood quiet. He inhaled some air and exhaled then looked at me. "I know but I only said that so you can get jealous, you've been best friends with Laurence that I was getting jealous myself. But I do love you Y/N." He grabs my shoulders before he kisses my forehead.

For once in my life, I've felt safe. After my mom...yeah, I couldn't bring myself to ever like a boy, but Garroth is something else.

(Play song, and grab some tissues.)

I felt my phone ring and I see Ein was calling me. Oh what does he want?! I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

E- Ein Y- you

E- Y/N! Where are you?!

Y- first of all...OW! And second, why are you worried where I am? I'm at Garroth's

E- you have to come quick! Dylan is coughing really bad and I don't know what to do!

Y/N- what?! I'm coming over right now!

I hanged up and quickly ran out of Garroth's room. Garroth called my name but I was in a rush to even tell him anything.

I ran down the street with my legs on fire and my lungs suffocating from lack of air. I ran as if my life depended on it, I can't lose my dad, I need him with me.

I got in front of my house and broke down the door. The first thing I saw was Ein pacing back and forth until he saw me. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the bathroom. There I see my dad on his knees in front of the toilet. He's throwing up. I ran next to him and I see his clothes and nose covered in blood.

I quickly turned to Ein and pulled out my phone and three it to him. "Call 911! And make it fast!" Ein nodded and quickly dialed 911. I was next to my dad who was continuously throwing up.

Please don't leave me daddy....please.

A few minutes later my dad was still throwing up but I heard sirens outside my house, I got up and ran down the stairs to see the ambulance outside. I see guys pushing the stretcher inside my house, they went upstairs and got my dad who passed out. I felt my throat feel tight. When they put him in the ambulance I went in there along with Ein.

They put a mask thing on my dad. I felt like crying but I just couldn't, I have to stay strong for dad, I have to.

Ein came over to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I put my his on his shoulder, trying to hold in my tears.

~morning~

It was 4:00 in the morning and I was waiting in the lobby to hear from the doctor. Ein had got a ride from our neighbor to take him home and bring me my uniform. I haven't slept since we got here, I need to know how my dad is.

I got .y phone and dialed Garroth's number. He picked up.

G- Garroth Y- you