Chapter 24~ Happy Birthday!

"I'm gonna break down these walls I've build around myself.
I wanna fall in love
With you and no one else."
-All Time Low

(The rest of the book is going to take place in 3rd point of view, I get better detail like that.)

It's Sunday morning and Y/N is sleeping on her bed. Drool coming out from the corner of her mouth and slight snores, the sound of a phone ringing wakes Y/N up abruptly.

With the mini heart attack she had she picked up her phone that was on her bed table and answered it. "Hello?"

Aphmeow: Y/N! Happy birthday!

Y/N: huh? Oh, thanks. Is that all?

Aphmeow: oh aren't you gonna celebrate your birthday?

Y/N: nah, guardians aren't home

Aphmeow: then I'll throw you a party!

Y/N: that's sweet of you Aph but, first of all I'mtired, I can't walk much, and not to mention I don't feel like it

Aphmeow: oh come on! You're now the big 18! You gotta celebrate it!

Y/N: i have plans already ok? I don't want to celebrate it

Aphmeow: let me guess, with Garroth?

Y/N: would you be surprised if I'm not even gonna be with him?

Aphmeow: yeah i would

Y/N: whatever i got to go, thanks

Y/N pressed the end button before Aph could even talk. She called her certain best friend and pressed her phone against her ear.

Laurance: hey Y/N! You ready for me to pick you up?

Y/N: just come over, by the time you get here I'll be done

Laurance: uncle and aunt aren't home again?

Y/N: nope

Laurance: then I'll be there in a bit

Y/N: k

She hanged up again and began to get ready.

Y/N opened her window a little and felt a chill wind blow in. She closed the blinds and began to get dressed. She changed into black sweatpants, her red vans, maroon beanie, and a grey sweater. She brushed her hair, grabbed her phone and house keys and get downstairs to see Laurance's green Jeep outside.

She opened the front door and closed it behind her, locking it and walking down the driveway to the car. She stepped in the car and put her seat belt on and smiled at Laurance, who was wearing blue jeans, green and red stripes and his hair was made. "Same as last year right?"

"Yeah, you remember where it is right?"

"Of course, we go every year."

The ride was quiet, Y/N just kept looking out the window, seeing the tall trees and big houses flash by. Laurance was getting uncomfortable with the silence and put on the radio.

Y/N felt her phone vibrate. She looked at the screen to see it was Garroth.

💙GarGar💙: happy birthday babe, I hope everything goes well for you today. I love you 😘 p.s. say hi to your parents for me 😊

Y/N smiled and replied then continued to look out the window.

~~~

They made their destination. The mood they both felt was being shown in the sky. The clouds grey, no sign of sunlight, the wind is cold. As they walked through the gates they went all the way to the back of the cemetery.