Chapter 21~ Someone's watching me...

"Black and white melt into grey.
Till every truth is stripped away. When nothing's wrong everything ok. Everyone has been betrayed."
-Ashes Remain

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was in werewolf class taking down some notes when the bell rang. I quickly closed my journal and stuck it in my backpack and swung it to my shoulder.

I ran out the class and saw Garroth standing there with his backpack strap over his right shoulder. "Ready to go to soccer?"

"Yup! You have off period right?"

"Its more of a study period but yeah I do, which is why I'm gonna watch you practice."

"Awww how sweet of you." I gave him a peck on the lips and we continued to walk towards the locker rooms.

I changed into my soccer uniform that was my number 13, the Jersey had the Phoenix in the front, and it was the school colors. I put my bag and belongings in my locker and walked out of the locker room to only bump into someone. Ivy...

"Oh well if it isn't Y/N. You've become a good girl now?"

"Tch, whatever I don't have time to deal with you. Shouldn't you be heading to class like a 'good girl' you supposedly are?"

"Ha! I will get my Gerroth! Come on Lily let's go."

They walked away and I just scoffed and walked outside to the soccer field. I made it and there I saw Laurance holding his whistle that was around his neck and a soccer ball in his arm. "Y/N! Hurry up! We're starting warm up!"

"Yeah yeah don't get so worked up, it's not even soccer season yet."

"Just start doing stretches. If we want to beat O'Khasis this year we'll have to work extra hard!"

"Aye aye captain." I lazily saluted and bent down to touch my toes.

After the stretching Laurance put me as the goalie since that was my position last year. The reason we lost last year was because I, not to brag, wasn't the goalie. The principle suspended me for a month and I missed the game.

"Y/N! Pay attention!"

I looked at Laurance and nodded. I got my gloves on and tied my hair back (if you have long hair) and got in a squating position.

Throughout the game I was keeping my eye on the ball. Once I saw that they were about to kick it towards the net I got ready and pushed myself to the side and caught the ball that hit my stomach pretty hard. I fell on my side and grunted.

~Garroth's P.O.V~

I was on the bleachers next to the soccer field doing my homework. I kept glancing at Y/N who was just somewhat standing in front of the net thingy. I smiled at how concentrated she must have been. I continued doing my government homework with my laptop to my right side. I heard Laurance blow the whistle and that's when I saw Y/N on her side and Laurance running up to her. I set my stuff next to me and went down bleachers.

When I reached to her she was sitting up clutching her stomach. "Y/N are you okay?!" I asked her, being the worried boyfriend that I am.

She looked up at me and smirked, "doesn't hurt a bit," she grunted and almost fell on her back but I caught her. "Hey Laurance, I'm going to take her to the nurse."

"Yeah sounds like a good idea. Y/N you must be a little rusty, we'll practice some more outside of school."

Y/N nodded. I helped her up and she swung her arm around my neck and I grabbed her arm and held her waist as we walked back inside the building.