Chapter 13~ She-wolfs

"Well, is it hard understanding I'm incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get weak. A love so demanding, I can't speak."
-My Chemical Romance

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Me, Aph and Vylad are on the field. Me and Vylad were watching Aphmau try witchcraft on a pumpkin. "A hundred puppies!"

We heard crickets as the pumpkin transformed into nothing. I was sitting on the ground next to Vylad and we both looked up at Aph. "Uh, um, puppies maximus!"

Where the fuck are crickets coming from anyways? "Uhh, maybe with more feeling...? Um, what about... dankest memesus!"

There were those stupid crickets again. "Thats It! I give up... I'm never gonna get a hundred puppies." I stood up from the ground and dusted my skirt. Vylad walked over to Aphmau. "Are you sure you're doing the spell right?" Vylad asked.

"I was! See!" She gave him a book and motioned me to come towards him to look at the book. "Here on this page it says i should be able to summon 100 puppies by using this magic words!"

Me and Vylad stood there thinking. Then Vylad said, "have you tried saying please?"

The pumpkin turned into a potato. "Huh?! You did that on purpose!"

"No i didn't! Gah, sorry sorry, I'm not sure exactly how witchcraft works!"

Aphmau sighed. "Its fine, it's not like i have am exam coming up for it or anything."

"You don't? Whew that's good."

I slapped the back of Vylad's head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"And they accepted you on O'Khasis prep?"

"Do you understand sarcasm?"

"Yes."

"Are you being sarcastic about that?"

"No.. ow! Y/N! Why did you slap me again!?"

"Because you're not getting the point here!"

"Its fine Y/N, this is the first time I've had a long first period with you guys. Did you want to do anything in particular?"

"Hmmm, well it's magic and witchcraft week isn't it?"

I sighed, "Its it's called spirit week you freshman."

"Well, i wanna go check out the bake sale they have in the cafeteria!"

"What's so exciting about that? It's not free food."

"Wait, there's a bake sale going on?"

"Yeah! It's a magic and witchcraft bake sale too! So I'm so stoked to try different pastries with different spells, magic, and stuff! They got magic rice crispy treat, magic cakes, magic broooooownies!"

Aphmau gasped, "magic brownies!? What are we waiting for?! Let's go! Come on Y/N!"

I sighed out loud and followed Vylad and Aph.

We stood in front of the entrance to the cafeteria. "Wooooow! When did they set this up?! I didn't see it this morning! It must of been-"

"Magics? Witchcraft?" Vylad said.

Aphmau chuckled. "Point taken. Now where do we even begin?! There so many sweets where we can- ah!"

Aphmau fell to the floor and that's when I noticed Aaron had pushed her. I heard Aph growl, oh no. "There are.plenty.of other people.you can run into. There are plenty, there are plenty of spaces you can side step to. Yet you always end up running into me! This is the last time, stop doing that! Especially when you are in your stupid sweaty smelly gym clothes! I can smell you from here!"