~Tragedy pt. 2~

**Offender POV**

My blood was boiling and before me stood the long known nemesis of the slender household. 

When I saw ______, squirming in misery and covered in bruises and cuts and blood, I felt a fire ignite within the hearth in my chest. The fireplace for my beating hard had formed and I was seething with rage.

Zalgo circled me like a hungry wolf, his red eyes gleaming with some type of hunger and amusement as a crooked smile formed onto his distorted features. 

This rage that fueled me so... Normally at the sight of Zalgo, I would have ran away, I would have saved my pretty face for another day (I mean sure. I don't have eyes but I take pride in my teeth ok?).

I lunged towards him, letting out a primal yell with my fist raised towards the disgusting devil's face but he evaded it and quickly retalitated with a blow of darkness to my stomach.

My white tendrils curled out from my Jacket as I let out an "oof" from the blow delivered to me and I latched onto him.

Using this, I tossed him away from me so that I had enough time to recover before I threw myself at him again.

This time, I wrapped tendrils around his arm and threw him forward, then uppercutted him as I had wanted to do before and watched him recoil for only a moment before he countered with a blast of shadows which I hardly evaded.

"Watch out!" ______ had yelled. "Behind you!"

I swiftly turned only to be met with several demons who grabbed onto me and kept me from moving.

"Can't fight fairly you coward?!" I exclaimed. That's when I felt it. This sharp, intense pain in the middle of my chest. I noticed that a dark blade was poking out from the front of me, and realized that Zalgo had stabbed me through the back.

"Never turn your back on an enemy Mr. offender," Zalgo scolded then let out a horrible dark chuckle.

She screamed when she saw what had happened. How the crimson liquid dropped from my pale chest onto the black compact earth of hell that greedily drank it as it reached it's surface, it must have terrified her. If I'd have been able to read her mind I would have realized she was scared for me and was in despair at having witnessed my demise. Or so she would have thought it was but I don't die easy.

The demons let go of me and Zalgo twisted his blade within me, causing me to let out a cry of agony before he removed it and kicked me to the ground. I choked and sputtered up blood before trying to get back up but he kicked me down again. My tendrils clung weakly around his leg.

_______ was wailing for it to end and if I'd been able to cry with her I would have. It pained me to hear her so distraught. I just wanted to hold her in my arms, pull her tight and kiss away her wounds...

"If all of you pests are this easy to kill then I would have held back for far too long," Zalgo remarked. "It'll be too easy to kill you and I won't have any fun."

I turned my head to _____ and gave her a faint smile. "We'll be fine, I promise," I murmured.

She was sobbing and that fire I felt so deep in my heart grew hotter with each tear. As my blood rolled out onto the ground, it felt hotter than lava and I wanted more than anything to get up and make Zalgo feel what I was feeling. 

But I was losing my fight. 

God dammit I needed a smoke.

"I'll keep you for later. Slender will attempt to save you for certain," Zalgo stated and then snapped. "Tie him up. The show has only begun."

The laughter I heard from the satanic demon sent shivers down into my very core. This was a level of corrupt that Slender and I would never have predicted for him to have...