~Quite the Ride~

**I came back and there was 10k views?! Holy hell! i'm so glad to see people enjoying this that I got inspired enough to come back and write some more :)**

**Your POV**

Offenderman moved his hand away from your eyes and you gasped in shock. "The carnival?! Oh my god, no way!" You exclaimed.

He chuckled and took your hand in his. "Ah, I knew you'd want something exciting. We haven't left the mansion for awhile, after all," he answered.

You quickly pulled him towards the entrance where there was a ticket booth to buy tickets to get on rides and play games. He glared at masky until he sighed and gave up enough money for you both to get bracelets so that you could go on as many rides as you wanted.

"That was our emergency fund..." He grumbled.

"Who cares? You get to enjoy yourself too don't you?" Offenderman asked.

Masky lifted his wrist and stared at the bracelet for awhile before shrugging. "I guess. I don't think I've been to a carnival before. What are you supposed to do here anyway?"

"Oh my god Masky! There are sooooo many things to do! There's games, there's food, there's rides, there's people to meet! Why don't you try some rides and games? Have a good time with us or go home all bummed out, either way you'll be with us, so have some fun!" You chirped.

"Yeah, why don't you try out that roller coaster over there?" Smexy said, pointing at a roller coaster titled "The death loop" that was across the entire carnival and could be seen from a long distance away. It did look pretty terrifying since it appeared that the people who rode it sat down in their seats, and then went over corkscrews, helixes and loops backwards.

"No way, I'm staying with you guys. Unless you want to go on that ride first?" Masky answered.

You shook your head quickly. "I'm not ready for that yet. We should ride something else, something that will warm us up to that, although I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for that." You stared at the death loop and shivered.

"We have to do the teacups then darling, it'll be fun~" Smexy sang.

"Alright let's do it. You up for teacups Masky?"

"Are we drinking tea?"

"No silly, we're going on that!" You exclaimed, pointing at the spinning ride ahead of you.

Smexy grabbed your hand and pulled you to it while Masky followed after you nervously. You all stood in line until the ride ended for the other riders and you showed the conductor your bracelets (who stared strangely at Masky and Smexy) before you all got into one teacup, Smexy sitting next to you and Masky sitting on the other end. 

"So, how does this work?" Masky asked.

"You have to grab this table in the middle, and then-" Smexy turned the teacup a little bit before the ride started. "Spin it!"

"No no no no no! I'm good!" Masky exclaimed quickly, grabbing onto the table and stopping the teacup.

The ride began and Smexy smiled evilly as the turntable slowly spun the teacups around and the other riders began furiously spinning their teacups while their screams of joy and fright began.

Smexy grabbed onto the table and so did Masky, who held onto it tightly. 

"Don't. You. Dare." Masky said.

"Oops." Smexy turned the table super hard and sent all of you flying to the back of the teacup's walls as the teacup spun what felt like near the speed of light. 

Masky screamed in terror and began crying out "Stop the ride!" Before Smexy quited him down with one of his tendrils and leaned back next to you.

You giggled, but you also were not feeling to hot about this since you were all spinning so fast. It felt like the teacup was going to fly off the ride and into the sky like a helicopter with all of you inside of it.

Masky frantically reached for the table, but Smexy spun it again, making everything blurry and causing you to become dizzy.

"Holy hell Smexy, don't spin it so fast!" You exclaimed.

"Isn't this fun though?" He asked.

Masky flailed about wildly, trying anything he could to make the teacup stop spinning, including trying to unbuckle himself and jump out of it, but Smexy restrained him and laughed until the ride stopped and the conductor asked everyone to stop spinning their teacups.

He pulled his tendrils away and watched Masky shake with either terror or anger.

"I fucking hate you," he muttered.

"You're welcome," He answered smugly.

You weren't even sure how to feel about it, but you were pretty glad to get off the ride nevertheless. Once you all exited, Smexy turned to you.

"What should we ride next?" He asked.

"Not the teacups, ever again, PLEASE!" Masky cried.

"Hmmm...." You looked around and spotted the ferris wheel some distance away. Closer to you was the bumper car arena and in between them was the Gravitron. Which one did you want to go on?

**Hey this is a voting opportunity! Your choices are the teacups >:), the ferris wheel, bumper cars, or the lovely fast spinning gravitron. Have fun readers, and choose wisely! I will see what has the most votes in the comments below in a few days and then write a scene with the winning ride. Whatever comes in second place, shall also have a scene too. Thank you for reading lovelies and have a good time!**