~While we wait for the coaster...~

**Your POV**

You weren't exactly thrilled to be riding the death loop, but based on how afraid Masky was of it, you wanted to do your best to frighten him in every way possible. It wasn't that you didn't like him, it's just that he seemed like a pain to Smexy and this seemed like the perfect way to get back at him for that.

Camille ran to your other hand and grabbed it excitedly, which shocked you for a moment, but you didn't mind holding hands with both Camille and Smexy. 

"I'm so excited! Will you sit down next to me on the ride?" She asked.

Janis turned around to look at her with an eyebrow raised. "Aren't you just really friendly today?" She looked at you and smiled as she continued walking. "She doesn't normally warm up to people this quick, she's actually really shy."

"Are you like, her mom or something?" Masky asked from the back of the group.

"Well, no. Not technically. I like to think of myself as such sometimes. Camille has had some bad experiences with her real parents... Anyway, it doesn't matter. You really don't want to sit next to me Camille?"

"No, I wanna sit with _____!" She exclaimed happily, then grasped onto your hand tighter.

Smexy didn't seem to pleased with it. "Well she's my girlfriend, I'd like to sit next to her more than you," he growled.

"No! I get to sit with her!"

"No, I do!"

Camille stared angrily at Smexy while smexy grimaced at her and flicked her on the head. "Bug off kid, she's mine."

"Hey, hey! Don't fight! I'll sit with Camille this time around and then I'll sit with you next time," you said, attempting to be the voice of reason.

Would there really even be a next time if you survived the first time around?

"Are you saying we're going more than once?!" Masky about screamed.

"Cannot believe you chose a child over me," smexy grumbled.

You giggled and nudged him with your elbow. "Course I would you big creep," you joked.

Offenderman protended to be offended. "You wound me."

Your group finally reached the end of the line for the death loop and you realized just how long it was. It was going to take an hour at least!

"Ok, let's just say fuck this ride and we'll go somewhere else, the line is way too long and- " Masky started to spout but he shut up when Janis gave him a cold glare.

"I said not to curse in front of Camille."

"Fuck this ride!" Camille exclaimed.

"Look at what you've done now Masky, now you got the little pissant to say it!" Smexy said.

"Fuck this ride!" Camille said again.

Janis huffed and then went to the back where Masky was anxiously tugging at his hood and began to kick the living shit out of him while Camille kept chanting "Fuck this ride!".

All you and Offenderman could do was watch and laugh as Masky cried for mercy.

The entire time, the crowded line only watched in a sort of amused terror and either rushed forward to the ride or away in an attempt to get far away from the scene.

"Hey look, the lines going away," you said.

Janis let go of Masky and brushed her hands off. "Well that takes care of that. Now stop saying that Camille or I won't let you go on the ride."

"Aw, but Janis, I like saying that."

"No buts."

"Ok..."

"So, Now that the line is gone, shall we go on?"

You nodded and squeezed Smexy's hand anxiously. This was going to be a hell of a time.