~Time flies~

**I do want this story to progress along the plot line I set out for it but in order for this not to be 12,000 chapters I gotta skip some stuff, let's just say you've bonded a lot with Offendy in this time.**

**Your POV**

You remembered the breakfast Offenderman had made for you, the scrambled eggs on the side that had a ketchup heart dripped onto it, the rest of your breakfast that you adored, how you had no exact idea how he knew what you liked but accepted it. Later you'd learned he could read your mind, something that shocked you and made you anxious.

You remembered the times you and Offender went on 'dates', getting the dining room all to yourselves and sharing your lives with each other while the other pastas stared intently from the living room.

You remembered all the small little kisses you had both had, other times where it began to get more intimate and heated but you'd never had sex. Oh no, you refused to let him get his way when it came to that matter. He'd beg, but you wouldn't allow him to become one with you, and eventually he'd shrug and say "the offer still stands in case you change your mind".

After living for a whole year, secluded inside the mansion, learning how to become a proxy and falling deeply in love with Offenderman, Slender had decided it would be fine for everyone to take a trip outside for just a day and see what occurred.

And so Offender had decided he would take you on a real date. Masky had to come with, but it was certainly something you wanted to do, despite not being told where you both were going to go. 

"Come on, it'll be fun (y/n)," Offender had pleaded.

"But where's the date taking place?" You asked.

"I don't know, let's find out," he said.

"Are we just going to run around and find a place that looks nice or?"'

"No, there's a specific target in mind but I'm not sure about it. Let's just go anyway, I'm sure we can find it."

You sighed. "Fine, I suppose I'll trust you on this one. But if we get lost, Masky is going to take us home ok?"

Masky shrugged. "I guess. But if you fuck up, I'm telling Slendy."

"Yeah yeah, let's go."

And now you were here, at the place he said he wasn't sure about, your eyes covered by Offenderman's hand so that you couldn't see the place he had taken you to. It was certainly going to be a surprise.