~A little kiss~

It's not like you didn't trust Offenderman, you just were unsure about being alone with him. You two were alone in his room and he was smiling with that shark grin of his.

"You're very beautiful," Offender purred in that husky voice you'd heard on your first date.

You blushed. "I'm glad you think so, Trendy really knows what he's doing," you answered.

He got close to you and embraced you gently, his smile dying down more into a smirk. "He does, but I've always thought you were beautiful from the start."

"Offender... were there, other girls before me that you've said that to?" you suddenly asked.

His smile turned into a frown. "No. You're the first one. Of course I've thought other girls were pretty, but none of them are as great as you are."

"If... If I decided to take things more seriously with you, would you leave me?"

"No darling, that'd be like throwing away a precious gem when you can cherish it. I wouldn't leave you hanging like that."

"You're sure?"

"I'm being honest. I like you a lot (y/n)." He leaned down and placed a gentle tender kiss on your lips.

You at first were shocked, but everything felt so genuine so you ended up melting into the kiss. He pulled away and you both smiled at each other before he leaned down to kiss you again this time it feeling more passionate than before, more heated. He gently pushed you up against a wall and then gently nibbled and licked at your lips, asking for entrance.

"O-offender-" You groaned.

"Yes my darling~?" he murmured.

"You really mean what you said?"

"I wouldn't lie to you."

This time you kissed him, moving your lips softly against his. It was like he smiled into the kiss.

"Offender! (Y/n)! Dinner!" You both heard Slenderman yell.

"We better get down there," Offender stated.

"Of course. T-thank you Smexy... For being truthful."