~Oh boy~

**Smexy POV**

______ had been watching me from her window to make sure I had left. Once I was out of her sight, I teleported home to the Slender mansion. I wasn't expecting to come back so early but tonight seemed like a night of bad luck.

I entered through the front door to see Jeff the killer and Ben Drowned participating in a late night gaming session.

"You Dick! You're not supposed to shoot me we're on the same fucking team!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Your fault you wouldn't get out of my way you N00b. Get Wrekt!" Ben answered.

"Hey you two, Slenderman isn't home is he?" I asked.

The two of them turned and shivered the moment they saw me. 

"Uh no, I think he's on his late night hunt right now," Ben answered.

I smiled. "Thanks, don't tell him I left."

The nodded quickly and returned to their game once I started to leave. 

I'd been told by Slenderman before that I was to stop going out at night and abducting women but what was I to do? It's what I do. So, I happened to sneak out for once later than I was told to and do my job. The pleasure was worth the risk of getting caught.

I teleported up to my room and flopped down onto my giant fluffy bed. What was that girl I'd met earlier? Her name... ______, that's right. She was a fucking gem, beautiful and ready to ravage... Oh god, I couldn't just let myself suffer like this, I'd missed out on something amazing but that didn't mean I couldn't pleasure myself. So what if I was on house arrest? Didn't say anything about beating my meat did he? It's not like I'd have to leave to do that I'd just reach between my legs and-

"Offender we must speak, open the door right now," said a familiar voice.

Fuck. Of course Slenderman had to ruin my fun.

"Go on the doors not locked. You can open it yourself," I answered.

The door slowly creaked open and the slender tall man I know as my brother entered silently into my room.

"Don't think I don't know you left! Masky and Hoodie had an eye on you the entire time! You horny bastard, you just couldn't help yourself," Slender began.

I smiled. "If they were watching why didn't they just join in on the fun hmmm~?" I purred.

"You're absolutely disgusting. You could go abduct women like you always do if you hadn't of shirked your responsibilities. You know it's your job to clean up the kitchen and the dining room but what did you do? You fucked a woman on the goddamn dinner table. No one, and I mean NO ONE wanted to eat on that table afterward. I had to dispose of it. Not to mention you've been so busy being lust-filled that you haven't cleaned either spaces. I put you on house arrest for a reason," He explained.

"Oh you guys are still upset about that? How about we make a deal of some sort hmmm? I think that would work out a lot better don't you think?"

His brow bones moved into a thinking position. "Hmmm... Tell you what Offenderman. If you can keep an actual relationship with a girl for longer than 6 months, AND you clean the kitchen and dining room, I'll think about taking you off house arrest."

________. Of course, she was beautiful, how hard would it be to keep her for 6 months? And I could keep her to myself for that long? Ugh, still seemed too long. But of course it was 20 years vs. half of one year. What did I have to lose? 

"You have a deal, so long as you keep your end of it," I answered.

"It's you who I'm more concerned will fail. And if you do indeed fail your tasks, you're grounded for 40 years, and you know damn well I can do that because I know we aren't dying any time soon. You still agree with my terms?" He asked.

If I failed it would be double the time? Jesus Christ! Is he trying to kill me? No, I could do this. Think of it as a toy you own for awhile so that you can move onto the next ones afterward... Of course I could do this.

"Damn right. When do I start?"

"The 6 month span begins as soon as you are in a relationship with ONE woman. No more, you aren't qualified to own a harem here I will not allow it. Yes, you'll be able to leave, but my proxies will be all over you if you so much as cheat on the girl you begin a relationship with."

"Don't worry I got this Slendy. I'll even introduce you to her and everything."

"This will be fun, I have so many things in mind for you if you fail~ Anyway, good luck Offender, I do not take challenges lightly."

"Understood bro. I'm kinda tired, can you leave so I can sleep?"

"O-oh, of course. Good night." Slenderman left as silently as he'd entered.

A fucking challenge, oh boy. This was going to be fun~