~The end...?~

**Your POV**

Your whole family was here now, your real family and your eyes filled to the brim with tears when you realized you were going to watch them be slaughtered.

Why had Zalgo done this? That devil had caused everyone so much suffering and unnecessary trouble that he deserved to be put in his place but how would they find a place for him if they had never even found a place for themselves?

That place was Slender's mansion. Was. The mansion had driven them to agony and now it felt that they belonged nowhere.

You had stopped pleading for them to stop and twitched in pain as darkness seemed to seep into you. The lick that Zalgo had given you on your wrist earlier was burning hot and was beginning to have an effect on you.

You couldn't watch the ones who fought so vigorously to free you and Offender, just hearing their cries of suffering as Zalgo wrought destruction on them was too much for you as it was.

You could even recognize them. Smile dogs whimpering, Jeff's scream, Trenderman's cries, Sally...

God, it was too much for you. The pain you felt within you only fueled the darkness that was slowly consuming you and you let out loud wails of sadness that echoed across the accursed hell Zalgo called his home.

You heard Been grunt and collapse, Eyeless jack gasp as the breath was torn from his lungs, Splendor sob as he saw the chaos and was attacked.

Your cries were louder, loud enough that you couldn't tell if you or the ground beneath you were trembling anymore.

And suddenly, something happened.

Something that broke the rest of the tragic noise and surprised you and everyone else.

"Not this time Zalgo!" You heard a familiar voice exclaim angrily. "YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!"

You looked over and spotted the writhing bodies of your family members on the ground, alive but in pain, and above them was the mighty Zalgo and Slenderman.

Slenderman had dealt a blow strong enough to send Zalgo crashing into one of the brimstone walls before he recovered.

"Slender, what a pleasant surprise that you would arrive here after I finished making a mess out of your abominations you call a family. Do you appreciate what I've done to them?" Zalgo asked.

"They are more than abominations, you only call them that since you lack a family to call your own. I will wipe the tragic wretched being you are from this Earth," slender answered harshly before jumping back to fight the satanic demon.

You glanced at Offender, unable to watch Slenderman face the same fate as your family and we're shocked to realize he wasn't there anymore.

"Let's kick his ass together!" You heard your lover exclaim.

Looking back over, you saw a fully recovered, shirtless Offenderman who had his black tongue hanging out and some kind of black drool dripping from his mouth that the places where his wounds had been were covered in.

"I'm humbled to see you stand up and fight with me. Let's kill this bastard," slender said.

"Aww, how cute that you think the two of you alone can kill me." Zalgo shot a beam of thorned tendrils of darkness at both of them, piercing through them both and slamming them into the ground. "But that won't happen!"

Slender only suffered but a moment before tearing himself away from the barbed tendril and retaliating with his own, entrapping Zalgo in them and piercing him through in several places. "But it will!"

Offender copied as Slender had done, tearing himself away before licking his wound, and you watched in awe as it healed miraculously before he punched Zalgo in the face. "Fuck you!"

And so the fighting continued, the three of them seeming to prevail over each other until right when it seemed one side would win, the other would come back like a pissed off pheonix and bring the fight back to a stalemate.

Your eyes were puffy with tears, but you had something you didn't think you'd feel within this hellhole. Hope.