Part 27

What?why did you didn't tell me earlier?
I have very patient with them uhh!i will kill them!!!"says Mrs Park"

Eommaaaa,promise me don't tell fiey about this she will kill me instead if she know i tell you this"says Jimin"

I will thunk about it,so what did you guys plan?tell me"says Mrs Park"

*****
FIEY POV

I'am awake,i fell like someone starring me,ang huged me tightly...

Its....him...Jeon Jungkook?

I quickly pushed him..

But,he took me very closed with him!and now we just left 1 inch from esch others.

What do you want?"says Fiey"

I just want you back"says Jungkook"

Even you know i love jimin?come on i already move on from you now let me go"says Fiey"

No!you re not going anywhere,please be honest with your feelings i don't want you to feel burden"says Jungkook"

Burden?why?its not your problem jungkook",says Fiey"

How can the both i love fall in love with Jimin hyung?i don't want to hurting you guys feeling but please fiey i'm begging you comeback to me and love me back can you?"says Jungkook"

In your dreams, I wanted to be happy to can't i?wait did you say this all to me cause you thinks i will married to park jimin?hell no!i don't want to hurt your noona feelings jungkook ah,eomma just tease you,she knows that you.."says Fiey sudden stop"

Knows what??"says Jungkook"

What are you guys doing?"says Mrs Park"

They both quikly stand up..

At living room..

Explain to me?"says Mrs Park"

I just..em i'm tired that having one full day of practice and i end up at fiey room cause i thinks that my rooms its?"says Jungkook"

What?your room?the f...uhh helk no that my room"says Fiey",

Eomma tell her it was my room before she come here right?"says Jungkook"

STOP it,stop pretend the fact you guys still on married status?whats wrong with you guys??its has been 3 month how could you guys haven't contact each others?who teach you guys to runaway from the fate did you guys have?i doesn't want to know i just want you guys solved this problems,jimin help me"says Mrs Park"drag them to fiey rooms and locked them up.

Solved it!i wil back,lets go jimin"says Mrs Park"

*in the room

what the hell going on now??"says Fiey"

Eomma know about us?"says Jungkook"

No?i didn't tell her wait!"says Fiey"

PARK JIMIN!"says Jk and fiey.

-5
-10
-15 minutes

Silent akward...between you guys..

Uhm,"both start to speak

I'm sorry for hurting you,i always said harshly to you,i make you mad,sad also dispointed cause of me,i didn't mean to say all that things to you i'm sorry"says Fiey"

You didn't have say that to me cause i'm the one did you like this,to be honest i just want us ti be together again,like the old?i miss your scent,i miss you hug,i miss everything about you can we forget that all the past fiey?i just need you"says Jungkook"