Part 8

Atfer they eat,they go shopping some clothes and others,they are tired and decide to go back to Hotel.

At room..

Silent akwardly...

If you're sleepy just go to sleep first"says Fiey"

Serious?you don't mind?"says Jungkook"

Yes"says Fiey"

Fiey busy with her laptops,and her saw some messege was pooped out from the notification..handphone

📩Eomma Kim:Did you guys did well?

📩Eomma Jeon:Would you guys give us a good news?

📩Eomma Kim:Make Sure you treat him so well and seductively ok?good luck dear.

📩Eomma Jeon:Have a nice night,treat my sons well ok?

WTF!!"she cursed underneath..

And threw the handphones..

Waiiitt,its tgat my new handphone??uhh,gladly"says Fiey"

Fiey are you still awake?"ask Jungkook"

Oh?yes why?"says Fiey"

Its you fell uncomfortable with me its okay I will sleep at the couch"says Jungkook"

Hah?its okay just I'm still ok?not sleepy yet em did I'm disturbing you?I'm sorry"says Fiey"

No,hm okay anything just wake me up ok?But don't stay awake until morninok?I don't want you to be tired tommorow"says Jungkook"go back to sleep

Ok?"says Fiey"

'Online Chat'

📥Fiey:Are you still there?

📤Key:Yes,I'm .

📥Fiey:I'm bored.

📤Key:???Just go to sleep?

📥Fiey:Its still earlier.

📤Key:earlier??yah Its 3a.m already?

📥Fiey :I know,but  I can't sleep.

📤Key:just go to sleep?ah thats why you always Mad at Jk,he always pick up you at 6.30???huh go to sleep now!

📥Fiey:????Who JK?

📤Key:its that your Husband?Jeon Jungkook?

📥Fiey:!!??? How did you know?i didn't tell you anything about this??

📤Key:sorry,your friends was deep sleep now .

📥Fiey:Who are you actually???Yahhhh!!!

📤Key:V

*offline

Whattt???who its??her brother?sister??aih nor she deosn't have sibblings?wait?impossible?kim teahyung?"says Fiey"

Jungkook was frusted with fiey was very noise he wake uo and drag fiey into a bed..

Sleep here now"says Jungkook"

Yah,what are you doing"says Fiey"

Shh,give me your phone now,I was trying to sleep but you keep bothering me,you re very very noise,huh and now sleep hre,beside me"says Jungkook"

Jungkook give me my phone back,yah"says Fiey"

Shhh,you want your handphone??kiss me first?you don't??ok I will put here your phone amd you can get it tommorow now lets sleep"says Jungkook"