Part 22

Morning kookie"says Fiey"

Its should be Morning daddy?"says Jungkook"

Perv!lets go take a bath we have to go some place before were going back"says Fiey"

What perv??huh okayyyy darling"says Jungkook"

*****

They are going many place in that town in Malaysia.

Its BTS jungkook???"says someone"pointed to another friends

Yes!!!what he doing at here???Alone??or with Jimin???"says her friends"

Jeon Jungkook,BTS jungkook!"scream fans"

Omg,were in trouble now lets go"says Jungkook pulled fiey hands and hidding from that fans.

I've told you right?"says Fiey"

I know,but please....shhhh wait they are here"says Jungkook"

In a few min

Uh,are you tired huh?lets go back to the hotel and get rest"says Jungkook"

*in Hotel

*On thephone

Hyung can you help me?upload some pic that prove me in korea"says Jungkook

Oh,okay they must spotted you at there right?hahaha ok ok"says Jimin

*end upthecall..

FIEY POV

*DINNER

*a note

Hi,my princess did you just awake?its okay just get that dress and come to me at beach,"love your Kookie"

You giggle...and start dress up and put some make up..

You walking through pass the lobby and go straight to the beach...you can see he is waiting you ... He saw you he was very handsome,your heart was melt while seeing him.He gives you a bunny smile and make himself close to you...and kiss your hand.  Its not what you expected from him,but he did it.

Now you guys are siting facing eachother...while you guys dinner suddenly projector at beside you was playing a video...

Jungkook?"says Fiey"

Jungkook just give you a big smile...

IMAGINE(in that video have many picture of them start from being an enemy to friends,friends to husband and wife)and one video that you re palying guitar and start sing a song.and upcoming video is jungkook video was covering song "Purpose".

You smile when hear him voice...

Hi,Rosefiey its me your romantic husband,Jeon jungkook :).hahah its funny when i introduce my self to you at the classroom still remember huh??you re playing hard to get,but its okay now i'm get you baby,i just wanna say thanks you for being my wife,i know its not easy for us,but i know that we can do this,you know when i first time fall in love with you?its been 2 years ago when you save my life and the next another year I repay you when I save your life to did you know that?i think no its?they keep my secret safely huh yes,i did it ,i tell you about this.. Ok i'm nervous to see you  as my wife just in 10 minutes more left,bye see ya love you"says jungkook in that video",

What that video mean??"says Fiey"

Its was took 6 month ago,i can tell you the truth cause that time were like tom and jerry its?but i want you know thats I really love you"says Jungkook while holding your hands"

But,you mad on me when you ex died beacause of me?"says Fiey looking down and slowly pulled her hand from jungkook

About that?actually that my fault too and yah i'm sorry if that keeps hurting you so much.  Can you remember at the time i want to speak with you but you suddenly slap me and get out from your room??i left you a letter but i guess you never read that?"says Jungkook"

Who said??if i don't read that letter mybe I just runaway from my house cause my familly wanna give me get married with strangers?huh"says Fiey"

Seriously?oh okay lets start a new life?without thingking about the past? Huh?"says Jungkook"

You nooded at him...

A few weeks after..

All BTS member know that you guys is married couple then they always tease you guys...

Thier made a new comback and was super busy untill graduation day...you just keep waiting him at your ussually place....

Hey,lets get inside a hall they want to start in 5 minutes "says key"

Oh,okay"says fiey"

*in hall you keep staring at jungkook chair ,sudden someone was sits beside you...

And you looked at him. 

Hi,i'm sorry its just jimin hyung cause the trouble just now"says Jungkook whisper.

Oh?"answer coldy"

Fiey,you re look so pretty today "says taehyung"

Thanks"says fiey",

You mad??uh okay"says Jungkook",

*after finish the graduation ceremony they was going to cafe.but fiey doesn't
want to folow them...

Just go,i'm busy bye guys"says Fiey"

*at cafe in an hour

***************