Part 3

*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook try started his motorbike However, is still not be turned on ... jungkook view towards the right ..... Hyung, I take you motorbike for a while, sure? OK thanks you Hyung, jungkook giggling.i'm sorry Hyung you can take my motorbike.

*****

JEON JUNGKOOK!*Jimin screamed

Whats up?"says jhope"

Hahaha,he stole your motorbike again?just ride jungkook motorbike you have the key right?"Says Teahyung"

Huh,I will kill this kids!"says Taehyung"

*after 10 min

Why you still here Jiminie?"Says Yoongi"

Nothings!I will kill JEON JUNGKOOK!!!ahh hyung this kids really make me crazy he left his motorbike but cannot start the Engine!!ahh Jeon Jungkook!"Says Jimin Angryly"

Huh,just leave that,i will call the workshop to take it,lets go hyung send you go back home"says Yoongi"

*****

Whats wrong yeontae?did minho oppa sick?"says fiey worried

No,but just Eoma,Appa will come here today"says yeontae"

What??,why you didn't tell me earlier!whats about minho oppa?everything is fine?"says Fiey"

Fiey"says Minho"

Oppa?gwencahana?are you alright?"says  fiey"

I'm okay,I'm really sorry for make both of you guys trouble beacause of me,Can you help me?"says Minho"

Sure"says yeontae"

Are you sure oppa?did you really okay?huh I'm glad if you okay ahh I miss you"says fiey"

Me too,I miss both of you"says Minho hugging them so tight"

*****
*onthecall

Why I can't find her house?uhm ahh did Yoongi hyung lied me??"says jungkook"

📱YOONGI:Why?

📱Jungkook:hyung,are you sure ,you give me a right address?

📱Yoongi:Yah,you don't trust your Hyung?ok let me check the address text me now.

JIMIN: JEON JUNGKOOK!YOU WILL DIE KIDS!

📱JUNGKOOK:Ah,jimin hyung I'm so sorry about that,just wait me at yoongi hyung house.

*end call

*****

Ok,oppa now we acted like ussually,are you about this?gewncahan?what if you sick again?I'm scared"says Fiey"

Shh,Don't be scared I'm here with you guys,gwenchana I'm totally fine"says Fiey"

Ding...dong....ding..dong...

Yeontae open the door..

Eomma,Appa?come in"says yeontae"

Oh,how big this house everythings is fine?"says Mr.Kim"

how about minho?"says Mrs.Kim"

hyung fall asleep"says yeontae"

He should work!it has been 6 month he being like this!we should send him to place where he can recover"says Mrs.Kim"

I will send him,don't worry"says Mr.Kim",

*SKIP

📩Yoongi;Jungkook I just find out,fiey moved out from thats house,so Idk where she move.

Hyung!!aih waste my time..."says jungkook"

.
SKIP

you guys running out all the stock .fiey go to supermarket buy some things to fill up this fridge and what you guys want. ask yeontae follow you.."says Mrs.Kim"

Arh,alright"says fiey"

SKIP

Yah,where you want to go?yeontae?"yelled Fiey"

Noona,I need to see my friends just give me 30 minutes I will right back to you "says Yeontae"
.

Yah!this kids!uh "says Fiey"

Fiey!"says jungkook hugging fiey"

Ahh,I'm sorry yah!you make me worried about you! I search you like a crazy people how dare you!ahh I'm sorry fiey"says Jungkook"

Yah,this is to much let me go I can't breath,yah  I forgive you let me go.,"says Fiey"

hm,Sorry"says jungkook"

Aih,stop it can you go away from me for a few minutes?hour?days?erhh fine!I don't want pick a fight with you..can I ask a favor from you?"Says Fiey"

Sure"says Jungkook"

Lets go,"says Fiey"

*15 min

So thats mean you want to be my girlfriend?"says jungkook"

Fiey give jungkook death glare...

Its not right time to talk about that,Yah ppali ,i don't want waste my time"says Fiey"

Arrasso,hm I fell like we are dating now?go out together buying some stock for kitchen,then keep ops ok I will stop"says jungkook"

Fiey give jungkook death glare again...

*SKIP

Huh,where is fiey noona?did she leave me at here,but her car at here,ahh I need go to the toilet "says Yeontae"

Thanks for carrying all of this for me,em just put  in the Hood car"says Fiey"

After jungkook put all things in the hood,

Yah,Did you have  car license?"says jungkook",

Em,No"says Fiey"

Arh,you come here with your Eomma?"says jungkook",

No,I come with my littler brother but he go to somewhere,"says fiey"

Did you drive?serious?wah "Says Jungkook"

Did you starled?yah I know you are same right?huh em thanks again for this I have to go home now"says Fiey"

Ah,Me too wait JIMIN HYUNG,aih I'm sorry Fiey I really have to go now,I will death with Jimin hyung bye,see you take care"says jungkook"

Arh,Noona sorry I'm late, "says Yeontae"

Yah,thanks you ,lets go Eomma will wait for us"says fiey"

Did Noona get all the things?"says Yeontae"

Don't worry everything was settled"says Fiey"

*****