Part 26

JUNGKOOK POV

I walk away to the beach,

*sigh* i wish that i will see you again,i'm sorry fiey this is all my fault its all beacause of me,i know that
you re hurt a lot cause of me.hm i'm stupid right??very stupid person,hm if i didn't get jealous of you and jimin hyung mybe now i can hold your hand ,hugs you uhm...aish jeon jungkook!!!!you re stupid! I miss you"says Jungkook"

Thats right you re stupid"says Someone"

Who you?don't dare to talk with me like you know?Fiey????"says Jungkook *jungshook*

Why?startled?stop your jungshook eyes its uhh,"says Fiey"

I miss you",says jungkook hug her"

I'm not,huh get of from me,i heard everything,em just move on from me as well babe?i'm nothings to you anymore ,i'm just hurting you,i want you to be safe ,you re in dangerous if you still with me,i know you mybe could understand what i said but this is true,em you said you hate me but why you still say my name?"says Fiey",

Fiey,you re not hurting me,i'm the one who hurting you so much,i'm sorry for what i have done to you,i'm not a good husband to you,i know you did this for me and my family right?fiey trust me i' still love you and i miss you so much"says Jungkook"

Huh?husband?did you still though i'm your wife?em mybe you forget  what you said I GIVE YOU WARNING,DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME" so this all is fake life right???so why you are saying sorry to me?"says Fiey"

No,fiey I didn't mean it,thats time i was very angry at you cause you re hang out with jimin hyung i saw that,i'm jealous"says Jungkook"

Oh?so do you still love me?"says Fiey",

YES,i'm still love you,please go back home with me?"says jungkook"

I thought we re divorce ?but em i'm sorry i don't want go back to you since i have a new life,and jungkook ah just move on from me i'm the bad person not like her right?the diffrents is thats girl is a slut and me is your past thanks for everythings"says Fiey"fiey walked away and leave jungkook.

Who is she?"says Da hee"

Just go from my life!!! I know that you re just wanna use my money right?and i'm sorry i'm married person so please don't disturb my life anymore"says Jungkook"

*****
Fiey p.o.v

After that i walked away,my tears start to stream hard like a waterfall,my heart is very broken,i feel like me was stab with a knife in my heart,I'm sorry jungkook i know this is hard,but it more hard to me for seeing you suffer cause of me...

I go back home and feeling wierdly when the door was unlocked.

Eomma"says Fiey"

Shhhh,eomma was sleeping hm are you okay?"says Jimin"

Op...pa?yah you uhhh,why you re here?"says Fiey"

I'm just checking you,are you okay?you look so weak?and are you crying?"says Jimin"

I'm fine,no i'm just tired oppa i wanna go to sleep bye good night"says Fiey!

After a few min.

Knock...knock

Yes"says Fiey"

Fiey"says Jimin"

You re still here?"says Fiey"

Why?can't i?"says Jimin"

Uhm,how about jungkook?he knows that you re at here?"says Fiey"

How did you know that I got same room with jungkook?ahh so you re stalking?"says Jimin"