Part 19

Waiiitttt,I forget something"says Jungkook"

What?"ucap Fiey"

Let's go follow me"says Jungkook pulled her hands"

*SKIP

Ok,whats should i desc this??is this for me?"says fiey"

Yes,all this for you,no roses,no flower and bla....bla...bla and this is for you ,i wanna thank to you I know thats you did everythings to me,but i'm sorry I still can repay your kindness,thanks again"says Jungkook"

What did i do to you?thats normal for be a really good wife even we...yah you know thats"says Fiey"

Shhh.i don't want hear thats em..i really have to say this..."says Jungkook"

Just say it jeon jungkook"says Fiey"

Em...  How to say this....em....i thinks I fallen in love with you...auch so lame....uhmm....I love you Roseyfiey"says Jungkook"

Did you try to prank me?but today its not my birhtdy jungkook ah"says fiey"

Huh??no....no I really love you..i'm serious ,I really love you "says Jungkook"

Oh?ok i didn't expact that...em okay"says Fiey"

Okay?thats all?"says Jungkook"

Yeaaaah....uhm why?"says Fiey"

Oh,nothings i go to the bed first"says Jungkook"

Ok,good night"says Fiey"

Jungkook just walking pass her...
Without say anythings

*after a few hours

Knock....knock...

Did he sleep?"says Fiey just walking into the room

He must be tired..uhm "says Fiey put the blanket at jungkook body.

Fiey keep staring on jungkook faces,

I'm sorry if i make you annoying with me,i know that you still angry because of that accident,honestly I feel sorry,really sorry cause of me you lost thats someone you love.yes I'm selfish,
You save me from the accident but you can't save thats person you love,its keep hurting me so much.i hope you understand I still can tell you,and say sorry for you..

.
***
FLASHBACK

2 years Ago.

Jungkook Pov.

I walking around han river with jimin hyung.while I talk I look someone thats very familliar..

Hyung,its?"says Jungkook"

Yah,what??"says jimin"

Ah in?its you?and who is this?"says Jungkook"

Jung...kook?what are you doing here??i thought you have a practice at studio?says Ah in"

I'm her boyfriends,and who are you?babe,did you know this jerk?how dare he disturb us dating?"says Dawon"

Shut up that fucking mouth bro!did you know thats girls is he girlfriends?"says Jimin"

Hyung!lets go I finish with this trash!don't dare looking me after this"says Jungkook"

Jungkook....jung...jungkook!wait ,let me explain!jeon jungkook!"says Ah In"

Fiey PoV..

My head was struggle so much.i have many problem with my familly,and now my best friends was betray me!she stole my stupid boyfriends?and now thats stupid boy was searching me back!its really stuck my life.I walking in zebra line  ,suddenly my head was very heavy....

Jungkook pov.

Yah!!!stop following me around and go to that bitch!!don't explain anything to me,"says jungkook"

Jimin stand infront ah in,and blocked her from keep following jungkook.

While he walking he saw someone tried kill herself..

*Fiey poV.

Its very dizzy i fell into the ground.i fell like someone grab me and take me to the side .

Pinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!*boom!

Jungkook Pov.

I saw that accident,Ah in was hits by the car,my hearts fell like blurr,i really can't think i left she,i run into ah in and scream her name...

*ENDFLASHBACK

Morning"says Fiey"

Uhm?morning ,"says jungkook look at fiey faces.and give her smile..

Yah,stop staring at me,get up now "says Fiey"

To where??yahhh its still early?6.30 a.m??this is weekend let me sleep back"says Jungkook"

Don't you dare jeon jungkook ,did you remeber I still have you secret you want I tell you father?"says Fiey"

Aihhhh,stop threaten me with that!uh okay"says Jungkook"

Okay,i will waiting you a down,ppali"says Fiey"

Slowly jungkook sleep back...

JeonJungkook!!! I know you going back to sleep!ppali i gave you 8 minutes or ai will send this to you father"says Fiey shouting"

*******

What the hell!rosefieyyyyyyyy!says jungkook"