Oh great, a club. I have a great track record with them.

THIS CLUB WAS different to the one I went to before, where I got extremely drunk and Diego bruised somebody's jaw

How?

It was way worse.

I wanted to believe that his thinking-club was a high-class club that only sold whiskey neat. I was dismally wrong.

Marco explained that one of the reasons why he liked this one, was because it was even easier to pick up girls. This was like the ultimate heartbreak club and girls and boys would get intoxicated and literally fall into the nearest arms.

Diego would never get drunk, he tried his best to not get carried away by the lights and music in the club. Instead he watch, find a girl that interested him, wait for her to get drunk enough and then make his move which was usually on the dancefloor.

Even though Diego says that he needs to think, thinking is the farthest thing on his mind. When he needs to think he actually needs to get distracted. If anything had ever affected him enough to invoke certain thoughts then he would do his best to ensure he left them alone.

Diego had never been skilled at handling situations that took a toll on the human side of him. The only thing that could help him, for even a fraction of a second that would not end with him hurting somebody or himself, was sex. So, he went to the busiest club and made sure that he got just that.

"So he came here to find a partner for tonight?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

The night I want to admit that I love him he is in a club planning on 'cheating' on me again. He certainly made this entire thing difficult. Nevertheless I pushed my way towards the bar in my frighteningly short skirt and ordered a glass of Bourbon. I tried to pull the dress down as I sat down but it barely moved an inch. I admired how well Camila pulled off these clothes, I personally felt uncomfortable.

But this was for Diego and he was only here because of me, so some sacrifices had to be made. But I made a mental note to ask Camila how she had gotten so confident. Unless it was a result of being so close to Diego, he exuded confidence.

Taking a slow sip of my drink I glanced around the club. It was crammed and it seemed impossible to find somebody in this place. I finished my drink and handed the bartender the money with a tip and made my way to the bathroom.

This time, luckily, I was not drunk so there would not be any drunken phonecalls. I was about to reach it when I saw a familiar face in the corner of my eye. I turned properly and sure enough saw Lara with her back against the wall.

I was fine with seeing her, my blood did not begin to boil.

It was only when I saw Diego that I almost burst.

I did not have the patience or self-control to stop and listen to what the were speaking about.

Instead, I just walked away from the corner, not bothering about my bladder problems. I felt too angry to even be angry. I had given up with trying to describe the feelings of betrayal and heartache.