Part 17- Drunk On Love

Part 17- Drunk on Love

Molly's p.o.v

We had sent Amber and Jay upstairs so Amber didn't see the decorations. We'd put up ballons, banners, streamers, bunting, the room had been transformed. We'd moved all of the furniture into Amber and Nathan's rooms, simply leaving the couches and a big space for a dance floor.

At one end of the room, Tom had set up a DJ set with lights and a smoke machine.

"Are we allowed to drink tonight?" I asked nervously as Tom began testing the lights.

"Yeah, why wouldn't you be?" Max sniggered, raising his eyebrows.

"Well I've never had a drink before?" I shuffled casually.

"You've not?" Kelsey gasped, positioning a banner on the window.

"Nope!" I smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure you have a hell of a good night!" Tom winked.

I stood in the corner of the room on my top toes, stretching to put the balloons in the top corner. I just couldn't reach. Max ducked his head in between my legs and lifted me onto his shoulders as I gasped.

"Sorry! I could see you were struggling!" Max chuckled.

"It's all good! Thanks!" I laughed as Max placed me on the ground, his hands on my waist to steady me as my feet were planted back on the floor.

"Ready to go and get ready babe?" Nathan turned to me, walking into the front room. I tore my eyes away from Max.

"Yeah sure!" I smiled. He held out his hand for me to take, I hesitated before looping my fingers around his. I looked back to see Max watching us leave with a sad smile across his face, I sighed.

Ambers p.o.v

I turned to the side in the mirror and pouted, I ruffled my hair and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Knock knock!" Molly chimed and smiled, appearing at the door.

"Hey you! Wow, you look amazing!" I smiled, looking at Molly in her floor length, body tight black dress.

"Thank you, you look gorgeous!" She smiled, twirling me under her arm as I laughed.

"So I came in here to give you your present!" She smiled, her curls bouncing as she walked.

"Awh Mol, you didn't have to!" I blushed.

"Amberoonie, you're my best friend... How could I not?!" She smiled, handing me a small bag, a pandora bag.

"Molly.." I began.

"Hey, you might hate it yet!" She smirked. I opened the box and pulled out a ring with a tiara on.

"Molly it's gorgeous!" I gasped, slipping onto my middle finger.

"I'm glad you like it!" She blushed proudly.

"I love it!" I squealed, pulling her into a hug.

"Awh, and I was coming in here to see my beautiful girlfriend but you beat me to it!" Jay smirked, leaning in the doorway.

"Sorry Jay, she's all yours now!" Molly winked at me before strutting out of the room.

"I like the sound of that!" Jay sniggered.

"Ew! At least wait until I'm gone!" Molly called laughing, Jay rolled his eyes and I giggled.

"You look absolutely breath taking!" Jay smiled, stepping towards me and taking my hands in his.