Part 12- Once Upon A Dream...

Molly's p.o.v

"Mol?" Nathan whispered, nudging me awake and stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"What?" I gasped, the can was stopped, the doors were opened and there was only the two of us left in the van.

"Time to wake up!" Nathan whispered, his warm breath tickling my neck.

"5 more minutes?" I asked, curling up on his shoulder and he laughed.

"Don't you want to know where we are?" Nathan asked, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Uh-huh" I yawned and Nathan smiled down at me.

"Any nightmares?" Nathan whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Nope, you've got the magic touch Mr. Sykes!" I chuckled.

"Speaking of magic!" Nathan laughed, raising his eye brows and pointing out the window.

We're at fucking Disneyland!

"No way!" I gasped and giggled, climbing off Nathan and out into the cold air, jogging on the spot to warm up as the cold air caught my breath.

"I see you've found some energy!" Nathan sniggered, shaking his head and climbing out after me.

Ambers p.o.v

Molly jumped out of the van and raced over to hug me. She jumped on me and I picked her up and spun her round while she laughed.

"We're at Disneyland!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can see that! 10 obvious points to Molly, congratulations" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"But we're actually at Disneyland!" She gasped, hugging me again.

"Mol... Choking!" I laughed as she loosened her grip.

"Sorry, I'm excited!" Her eyes twinkled and I couldn't help but grin back, she looked like a kid at Christmas.

"Come on then gang, off you go, I'll meet you here later to take you to your hotel!" Kev laughed, reversing out the space.

"Are you not staying Kev?" I frowned.

"Am I heck! I'll look like I'm your dad, or your teacher on a trip, you kids have fun!" Kevin waved and drove off.

"Come on then, let's get cracking!" Jay said, rubbing his hands together, he put his arm around my waist and walked us towards the entrance gates.

Nareesha and Siva walked at the front linking arms with Tom and Kelsey holding hands, swinging their arms dramatically next to them. Molly walked in between Nathan and Max a little way behind us and me and Jay held hands, our fingers locked around one another's in our gloves.

"Do you think they're competing?" Jay whispered, gesturing to behind us.

"Who, Max and Nath?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" Jay frowned.

"I don't have a clue, I'll speak to Nath at some point!" I shrugged. The closer we got to the entrance, the louder the music grew.

Eek! I feel like a little kid again.

"What?" I laughed as I saw Jay grinning at me.

"Nothing, you're just a bit giddy!" Jay smirked.

"Too right I am! We're at Disneyland!" I chirped and Jay pulled his arm around my waist as we walked up to the entrance. The boys had got us VIP fast passes which must have cost a fortune but it meant that we didn't have to queue to enter the park so we walked straight through.