Part 13- Head or Heart?

Ambers p.o.v

That. Was. Amazing.

"Did you like that?" Jay asked, with his arm around me as we walked out of the ride.

"I loved it, it was exhilarating! The rush..." I began.

"Too much?" Jay asked.

"And here it comes!" Tom laughed skipping passed as the five boys exploded into the chorus of "Lightning" and we all laughed.

"Haha, I'm sorry, I had to!" Jay laughed.

"You're a goon!" I smirked, shaking my head and punching his arm playfully.

"Where next Amber?" Max smiled, gesturing his arms around in front of the map.

"Erm..." I began as I saw Siva staring in awe at the Star Wars Experience ride.

"Go on then Seev! Just because you're so damn pretty" I laughed, taking his face in my hands as he shot a dashing grin in my direction.

"My god!" Tom groaned, laughing at Toms excited face.

"Leave him be!" Kelsey laughed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"You've had your turn, now Siva has chosen!" Nareesha smiled.

"Sorry mum!" Tom mumbled, stopping along and we all laughed.

***

"Yalright guys?" Kev asked, sat in the hotel reception and putting his pint back on the glass table.

"Didnt take you long did it Kev?" Nathan chuckled, gesturing towards his beer.

"Well you know me!" Kev sniggered.

"Well what's the plan for rooms?" Max asked.

"Okay, so I'm in a room, I got Tom and Kels a room, Seev and Nareesha a room and then bird and Amber. I dunno what you three are doing so I just got two rooms between the three of you..." Kev shrugged looking at Nathan, Max and Molly before taking another sip of his pint.

"Cheers Kev! We'll sort it out!" Max smiled, picking the keys up and distributing them out to us.

"No worries guys!" Kev nodded at us as we dragged our cases into the lift. We all looked around and walked along to the corridor with Jay to our room. Kelsey and Tom disappeared into the first room on the left, with Nareesha and Siva opposite. Max stood outside the room next door and Nathan opposite as we reached the end room.

"Mol, you're welcome to crash with myself or Nath, we're not bothered, just let us know?" Max smiled at Molly as she stood in between them. I could see the upset and confusion in her face in having to choose between the two.

"Mol, why don't you come and get ready in mine and Ambers room?" Jay smiled.

"Okay yeah! Thanks!" She smiled and shuffled along the corridor towards our room. 'Thank you' I mouthed to him as the door unlocked. He squeezed my hand as we walked in and Molly walked in afterwards awkwardly.

***

"What do I do?" Molly cried, standing in the mirror and straightening her hair.

"I don't know Mol, what's the issue?" I asked, arching my eyebrows. Jay shuffled into the bathroom to listen.

"What do you mean?" Molly asked.

"Okay, so what's the problem with sharing with Nathan? And what's the problem with sharing with Max?" Amber smirked.