Part 11- When You Wish Upon A Star

Ambers p.o.v

"Bye!" I called, waving at the door with Jays arm around my waist as Nathan drove off with Molly and Max in the back of the car, they had the window down and were also waving.

"Early night?" Kelsey yawned from the couch, stretching.

"Definitely!" Tom smiled, jumping up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up to her feet.

"Sleep well!" I smiled. Tom got to the bottom of the stairs and turned around grinning wickedly at me. I'm a tad scared if I'm honest...

"Oh Amber, make sure you set your alarm for 4am?" Tom smirked.

"4am?! Are you bloody mad? It's Friday and I'm off college why would I want to set my alarm for 4am?" I laughed, thinking he was joking.

"We're taking you out for a birthday surprise!" Kelsey smiled.

"At 4am?!" I laughed.

"Yeah!" Jay smiled, kissing my shoulder.

"Oh so you all know?" I pretended to strop and roll my eyes.

"Nope, Molly doesn't know either, anyway enough of this and get to bed or it'll ruin your day if you're tired tomorrow!" Jay smiled as Tom and Kelsey walked up to bed. I switched the lights off downstairs, checked the front door was locked and we followed them to bed.

"Are you excited?" Jay smirked, climbing into bed next to me.

"Well yeah, I'd be more excited if I knew what was getting me up at 4am on my day off, I never have a day off?" I shrugged and switched the light off.

"You'll just have to go to sleep and wait until morning to find out won't you?" Jay teased, kissing my neck.

"Hmmm... You sound like my mother! I'm not a child anymore!" I chuckled, hitting him playfully with my pillow before tucking it under my head and lying down.

"Oh but you will be when you get to where we're going!" Jay sniggered.

"Eugh! You're such a tease!" I groaned, pulling my covers up and closing my eyes as Jay pulled me into his chest and I tried to get to sleep so I could wake up and see what my surprise was...

Molly's p.o.v

"Molly... Wakey Wakey!" Max and Nathan chirped in unison bouncing on my bed and making it shake and my covers jiggle about. I scrunched my eyes up, hoping they'd get bored and go away soon... They didn't!

"What the hell, what time is it?" I groaned.

"4am! C'mon love!" Nathan laughed, whipping the covers off the bed. I rolled up into a little ball and closed my eyes.

"What the bloody hell are you waking me up for?" I moaned and they both laughed.

"We're going out hun?" Max chuckled.

"Where could we possibly going at this time?" I yawned and stretched, before glaring at them both in disbelief.

"Out...now pack some pyjamas and a change of clothes tomorrow, we won't be back tonight and then bring some blankets too?" Max smiled, climbing off the bed.

"Why are you making me do this? Is this a joke?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Well get some warm clothes on and you'll find out won't you?" Nathan laughed, running out of the room and Max followed, Max's hand appeared around the door and flicked the light on as Nathan stood on the landing laughing and light exploded into the room.