6. Meeting The Celebs.

Chapter Six ~ Meeting The Celebs

"Welcome to my lovely second life!"

"Wow."

"Well, let me introduce you to all the best people of the music-industry!"

Thirty minutes pass with only Marcel introducing people to Louis and Liam.

"And here we have this lovely guy, ZAYN C'MERE MATE, I'VE GOT SOMEONE FOR YOU TO MEET!" Zayn comes over and hugs Marcel. "Hey Haz, wassup?"

"I want you to meet these two friends of me, Louis and Liam."

"Nice to meet you Liam, what do you say about a drink at the bar?"

Liam blushes but follows him. His cheeks color even more when Zayn puts his hand on the small of his back.

Marcel turns to Louis, "well, it's just us two now, Zayn'll keep him company for a while. Do you want some air, you look a bit  overwhelmed?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea." They walk outside and Marcel can't keep his eyes off of Louis. He always had a crush on him, but he was just Marcel and Louis was, well, Louis. He was the nerd, ignored by almost everyone, Louis was the most popular guy in the whole school.
"So, Zayn and Liam hit off on the right note, didn't they?"

"Yeah, Zayn saw Liam on a photo with me, the Marcel-me, and he kinda start crushing on him."

"Wait, hold up, Zayn is gay? But I thought he was with that Perrie Edwards girl from Little Mix?"

"Nah, they're just best friends, but management made us have beards. Zayn was lucky, he got Perrie. I got Kendall Jenner, " Marcel stated with an eyeroll.

"What's so bad about her?"

"Well, she was my best friend about a year ago, I told her everything. Then she had an interview and she spilled some secrets of mine. I confronted her about it and I found  out she was only using me to gain fans, as she was not so famous back then. And I can't believe I almost told her I'm Marcel!"

"Was that interview that one where she told everyone about you sleeping with a night lamp till your 11th birthday?"

"Yep, that was the one," he replied sadly. Louis saw his sadness and leaned forward to hug him. Marcel hid his face in the crook of his neck and gripped Louis tightly. Louis felt something stirring in his stomach; he loved being embraced by Marcel. He looked at Marcel a few times, his lean body wrapped in a brown knitted sweater or a cream colored sweater vest. Not to mention those eyes behind those horrible glasses; they were so bright green, so deep. Louis wanted to talk to Marcel but hadn't dared to do so in public seeing as he was the most popular dude around and hanging with a loser like Marcel would ruin his image. Jake's words, not his. He wanted to talk to him, many many times, but Jake always had something to show to Louis and when he was done, Marcel's long gone to the next class. He wanted to talk to Marcel when he was walking home, but Marcel had a car; a Porsche 911 Sport Classic. (A.N. He really owns/owned this car in real life) louis wanted to drive with him to school, but Jake even insisted on driving him from and to school.
The hug ended and the two boys were watching each other. They began to lean in, unconciously, both hypnotised by the other. They both were surprised when their lips met, but soon closed their eyes and went with the flow. Untill they heard a gasp and a quiet "Oh My God!"

I uploaded this in a theme park so please appreciate it. Please don't hit me for my opinion or for something in this book, some things are my opinion, some things are just random, like I was uncreative with names or something so I just chose a random celeb. You can  hate the story, you can hate a character in the story and tell it in the comments, but don't hate me, please.
~ Michelle.