4. One Plus One Is Two.

Chapter Four ~ One Plus One Is Two

Today, Marcel was late to school and kept yawning. He even put his head on Niall's shoulder in class; he never sleeps in class!

Last night, Harry Styles had a concert in London.

Two days ago Marcel was looking a bit sad and mad.

Tree days ago was Harry on a date with Kendall Jenner.

A week ago, Marcel was yelling in his phone about a beard and a girl named Kendall. And about how she betrayed him a year ago. Something clicks in Louis's mind and the next thing he knows, he is running over to his best friend's house and banging on his door.

"Liam, open up!"

"Whassup mate, quit destroying the door please, I still need it."

"I need to show you something." He shoves past Liam and drops the article on the diningtable. Liam follows him and sits on a chair.

"Okay, so I haven't told you some things that I heard but I think you need to know this. A few days ago, I heard Marcel yelling on the phone while pacing in his room. He was yelling about having a beard, keeping something a secret while not wanting to, a girl's name Kendall and how she was his best friend but became his enemy when talking about some things in an interview. Then a few days later, Harry Styles went out with Kendall Jenner. The day after that, Marcel came to school looking a bit sad and angry. Last night, Harry Styles had a concert in London, this morning was Marcel tired and continuesly yawning. Now last tuesday, I walked in on Marcel changing for gym, and he had a SLEEVETATTOO! Not to mention, the same one Harry Styles has." Liam looks a bit shocked at the huge piece of evidence Louis just told him.

"Wait, so Marcel is... Harry Styles?!"

"All the evidence points to one thing, so I guess."

"So he knows Zayn?"

"Yes Liam, he knows your future husband."

"Shut up," Liam says, blushing crimson red.

And here is the fourth part! I just wanted to write something that's not so sad, because every story my mind comes up with is sad. Well, this one isn't. But this is the only one. The stories do have a happy ending but the characters had a sad past, or something sad happened along the way or so.
This is a bit longer than the previous chapters but not by much :|
Okay, I'm off! Byeee!!!
~Michelle.