5. Confronting The Nerd.

Chapter Five ~ Confronting The Nerd

"Hey Marcel, wait up!" He turns around to come face to face with Louis.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk for a moment after school?"

"Okay, about what?"

"You'll see." With that, Louis turned on his heel en walked away. And Marcel can't help it but look at that arse.

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_

"So, what do you two wanna talk about?"

"Uhm, well, you see -" "We know you're Harry Styles."

"Louis, don't be so blunt!"

"H-how did you find it out?"

"Well, Louis here heard you yelling on the phone about having a beard and stuff, then Harry Styles got a girlfriend. Then he walked in on you changing so he saw your sleeve, then Harry went on a date with Kendall and the next day you were sad and angry. Then there was this morning when you were yawning all the time and you were late, and yesterday, Harry had a concert in London."

"Will you please don't tell a soul about it?"

"If you will take us to a fancy party that will guarantee Liam here meeting Zayn, then I'll keep my mouth shut." Liam elbows Louis.

"You don't need to do -" "Oh I can do that, you're just Zayn's type, he'll love you." At Marcel's words, Liam's face became as red as a tomato.

~Michelle.

Ps. Please read the teaser/prequel/introduction of "Everest ~ Louis Tomlinson", I'm very exited for this story that I made with my best friend Jil.