Surprises Call for Reactions

It was now 7:30 in the morning, Sans had been in the dream-scape for about 30 minutes, making his wish come true. He was pregnant with his new souling, and he was happy, but he knew there would be ups and downs throughout the process, it would all be worth it.

Sans decided that he should probably go downstairs to breakfast, or else Papyrus might come and yell for him to not be such a lazy-bones. Sans chuckled at the thought, and made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

As he walked in he saw that the food had just been finished, Mettaton was sitting at the table, and Papyrus was setting the plates down. Sans took a seat, "GOOD MORNING BROTHER! I HAVE MADE BREAKFAST!" Papyrus exclaimed, "morning, and thanks bro, you're the coolest, morning to you too metta". Papyrus sat down at the table "YOU ARE WELCOME!" Papyrus beamed in the praise "Good morning Sans" Mettaton said as he took a bite of food.

Breakfast was pretty casual as usual, Papyrus and Mettaton didn't have work today, neither did Sans, so they planned to just hang-out and relax at home. Right now they were all in the living room playing Uno. Half way through the fourth round he figured Sans figured he should tell them about his little souling.

"hey um, so i got a surprise for you guys" Papyrus look went from frustrated get getting skipped to excited, "OH, WHAT IS IT!?" Mettaton also looked intrigued, "Do tell, you've got us curious now". Sans was a little nervous about how they would react but he had to tell them.

"well you're gonna be uncles" Mettaton made something akin to a choking noise, "Oh, my stars" He smiling and had his hands clapped together while practically bounced in his seat, while Papyrus just looked confused, "I DO NOT QUITE UNDERSTAND" Mettaton jumped in "Papy darling, Sans is going to be a mother!" It finally seemed to click as Papyrus face turned into what one could describe pure joy. "SANS! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I WILL BE THE BEST UNCLE EVER!" Papyrus then struck a heroic pose, "you sure will paps".

Sans let a content smile fall on his face, everything would be ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Notes.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've really busy and the work just piled up, but here's the third chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

I hope to do better with posting these chapters, hopefully the next chapter won't take as long as this one. Thank you all for reading I really appreciate it! \(owo)/