"She's good huh?" Mom said behind the camera and dad muttered in agreement.

"She's perfect." He replied and I frowned before glancing at him. I thought he never wanted me?

I didn't have time to question it because there was a scene cut and my father and I came on the screen and I pulled my knees up to my chest as I watch dad play with a younger me. I was probably around one or at least ten months old.

I giggled about something and mom awed behind the camera while dad grinned. He held his hand out for me and I happily waddled into his arms.

"Give daddy a kiss." Dad puckered out his lips and I happily collided my face with his.

That is not something I could see happen between us at this point. The father daughter relationship ship has sailed.

The scene changed again and this time I knew exactly what was happening. The song Rosanna by Toto was playing and mom and I were dancing.

"Oh my gosh," I voiced as I watched my six year old self broke it down.

"You were a bad dancer." Dad muttered and I couldn't help but laugh.

It wasn't so much that I was a bad dancer that was hilarious, it's the fact that I had the most determined and serious face whenever I danced. I looked like I was doing the most complicated task, so I looked ridiculous.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed as my six year old self danced with my mother.

"Wow, mom wasn't any better." I pointed out and dad chuckled.

"Where do you think you got it from?" He teased and I smiled.

"I don't remember you being a professional dancer." I raised an eyebrow at him and he clicked his tongue before he faced the tv.

"Well you got genes from two bad dancers, you're the one losing here." He added me I laughed in agreement as my six year old self attempted a split that just looked pathetic.

Another scene cut and this time I was in bed while mom was reading to me.

My heart clenched with pain as I rememiced on the memory. This tape is not helping me miss her at all. This is painful and the urge to cry worsens with every minute I watch her fave on screen or hear her laughter.

This scene didn't last long though, mom was halfway done with the picture book and when she was done, she placed a kiss on my forehead and told me she loved me before leaving. Then the tape clicked to just my mom sitting in front of the camera. The camera wasn't shaky so I knew that it was propped up on something and dad wasn't holding it.

"Hi Charles, hi Rosie." She smiled and I froze.

"Oh God, I hope you never have to watch this part of these tape." She took in a deep breath telling me that she was trying not to cry. "Because it means that I'm not with you anymore. It means that something happened and I had to leave the two of you."

"No," I whispered. I don't want to watch this.

"If that's the case," mom sighed. "I made these tapes to show both you how much I loved you. How much I loved my little family."