Chapter two- truth or dare

This is just a filler there are bigger things happening in the next chapter (: message me if you want to be James or skips girlfriends (: xoxo

------------

BONNIE'S POV

"what the hell!" I scream, practically squeezing the shit out of Luke and beau. Bring bring! My phone vibrates in my pocket, making me jump onto Luke's lap. "sorry" I blush as I get up. "hello?" I answer. "BONNIEEEEE" a strange yet familiar voice was calling me. I rack my brains, trying to remember this person. "oh my god ZARA I HAVNT TALKED TO YOU IN AGES! " it was my best friend, I HAVNT seen her since she moved to New Zealand. "guess what." she says after we have been talking for a good 10 minutes. "my parents god divorced" WHAT! That's horrible I'm so sorry Zara " "but it's ok because I'm living with my mum and we moved to Australia ! We are living I'm melbourne do you still live in Queensland?" "your kidding right? I live in Melbourne too! Oh my god we so have to catch up!" I say. This is so exciting "how about tonight?" "hang on I'll ask" "hey guys do u reckon it would be ok if one of my friends came over? " I asked to none of them in particular. "ok." "yep" "sure" they all chorused. I gave Zara all of the details and we decided to meet at the brooks house at 6:30.

ZARAS POV

as 6:30 came I was standing outside the brooks brothers house. Brooks brothers as in part of the janoskians. I.will.not.act.obsessed. I tell myself as I knock on the door. As the door opens I feel my excitement growing rapidly. Not only to see the janoskians but to see my best friend in which I have not seen for about 3 years. And there he is. Standing at the door. Staring at me. It's Beau Brooks. The boy I've been crushing on since I first saw the 3L milk challenge. "hi" he smiles his adorable smile which makes my heart melt. I just ant to run into his arms but I restrain myself, because he probably has no idea who I am. "hi I'm Zara, Bonnie's friend." I stutter. "she's in here come on in." I step in and he shuts the door behind me and puts his hand on my back, leading me to the living room. "ZARA" bonnie runs into my arms and we just stand there hugging each other as if we hadn't seen each other for a long time. Wait, we haven't.

BEAUS POV

As bonnie and Zara hug each other, I take the chance to have a good look at her. She's pretty, really pretty, like model pretty. She's tall, almost a head taller than bonnie, almost as tall as me. She has blondish brown hair, her eyes have lots of different colors in them. Blue, green, a bit of yellow around the edges. When I look at her, I have a strange feeling, as if we were just here together in my house, it was destiny. I am ment to be with her. And I will not stop until I am. "I can't believe I'm here!" she says, looking at me. I catch her eye and I smile, making her blush. after a whole lot of introductions and catching up , we settle down to watch yet another scary movie. This time ins the human centipede.

With me sitting on the edge of the couch, bonnie and Zara in the middle, and Luke on the end. James had invited over his girlfriend and jai was sitting with my leopard print doona (A/N-duvet for ppl from other countries like the thing you put on ur beds.) and a stuffed toy. Perfect moment right here.

LUKE'S POV

as the movie carried on, I moved my hand closer and closer until I was holding hands with Bonnie. I will admit, this movie was revolting. I hated it. I could tell that she didn't like it either, but every time she flinched I would bring her closer. Eventually, her head was resting comfortably on my shoulder and my arm was around her waist. finally the movie ended, but nobody moved. We had agreed that we would all sleep in the living room, on mattresses on the floor but I'm positive that nobody would be able to get asleep tonight. "let's play truth or dare!" jai suggested. We all groan but agree as there is nothing better to do. "Luke truth or dare." jai askes "truth." I decide to play it safe. "do you like any body at the moment?" he dumbly askes. "yes I do." I say, blushing. Of course everybody smirks at me, especially beau. The game continues for another 10 minutes until people start to only say truth. Which is beyond boring. "how about we make it just dare?" I suggest and everybody agrees. "jai I dare you to cover yourself in jam and lick as much off as possible." "are you shitting me? That's gross!" he said. "meh I don't really care just do it!" I say, tired of everybody taking ages to actually do their dare.

JAIS POV

"this is the worst dare ever" I mumble as I make my way over to the pantry to get the jam. I spread the jam over my arms, face and stomach. I return to a fitt of giggles and a lot of blushing from Zara and Beau. "what I miss?" I ask, curious. " Never mind" bonnie said, making them all burst into a laughing heap on the floor. I rolled my eyes and continued with my dare. As the night went on and the dares got boring and more boring, we all lauded down ready for sleep. I decided I was going to sleep in the middle because I'm the only one here that's forever alone. With Zara and beau hitting a good start and bonnie and Luke practically perfect for each other. after a bit of talking we decided to finally go to sleep.

--------------

Sorry it's boring I have some big plans for Zara and Bonnie ;)

this was use a filler (: