I'll Catch You Later - Part Two

Part two for catch you later!???

-

Swiftly, I dart down my stairs into the hallway. As I pass a mirror I can't help but pause to look.

Swiping my hair out of my eyes, I try to smile and look presentable. I know it's just my brothers and Tony, but hey, can't blame someone for trying to look good, can you? After all, last time they saw me I was naked and my hair was puffed out like I'd been electrocuted.

As I make my way to the living room, I hear their voices. Should I go in? Or should I let them all talk about it first? That would probably make it easier, for me anyway.

My mind stops as I listen in to their conversation. "I honestly don't believe you." I hear Vic say. "All this time, I thought you was our mate." He says afterwards.

"I am your mate, Vic. I don't know why you're acting like this is such a big deal." I hear Tony huff.

"You think this isn't a big fucking deal?" I hear Mike growl. I prop myself against the wall, this may get interesting.

"No, Mike, it isn't. You're just making it seem like that." Tony says in his defence.

"It is like that." Mike yells. "Dude, you're fucking our sister. Our little sister." He adds in disgust.

"So what? As I said: if she wants to and I do, what's the problem? It has nothing to do with you." Tony answers.

Well, he is right. We both want to, why should their be a problem with that?

"It just isn't right." I hear Vic murmur.

"Look, I know this is weird to you guys. The first time we did it, I-" I hear Tony say, but Vic cuts him off.

"This isn't the first time? Fuck, Tony. How many times have you done this without us knowing?" He raises his voice.

Tony tries to cough subtly his answer. "Eight." He says under his breath, as if he was trying to whisper it.

But even I heard it, so, not so quiet.

"Eight fucking times?" I hear Mike shout, almost a squeak. Mike's voice tends to do that when he gets angry.

Or when he's ran out of breath by breathing really deeply from trying to calm himself down.

"If you wasn't my mate I swear to god I would've..." I hear him grumble.

"Alright, alright." Vic says, trying to cool down the atmosphere.

"Anyway, what I wanted to say was that when we first done it I felt like-" He begins to explain, but Mike cuts him off this time.

"Tony I really don't want to know how you feel when having sex with our sister, thanks." He says almost sarcastically.

Covering my mouth, I stop the stupid smile appearing on my face. I mean, it's not even funny, but I'm just a moron.

"Mike, can you keep your mouth shut for five fucking seconds?" Tony asks, I hear a hint of annoyance in his tone. "I was going to say that the first time we done it, I did feel bad. I felt like we weren't supposed to, and I knew we shouldn't of afterwards..." He drifts off his explanation.

I feel my heart drop, he didn't want to?

"But?" I hear Vic say, I'm surprised he's been relatively calm, in comparison to Mike.

"But, there's just something about her." Tony sighs, then I grin to myself. "She's, just addictive." I hear him chuckling.

A smile spreads across my face, that's good, I hope.