4: (N)ecessity

!!! WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (21+)

Normally, you're already awake by this time, but the warm and cozy feeling that was  encircling you made you snuggled up to his chest even more. His arms were around you while you pressed your cheeks on his summery chest. But of course you weren't aware that that sensation was provided by him, not until you heard faint giggles and chuckling not far from you that you had to slightly open  your still heavy eyelids and realized your position on the bed, kids surrounded you both with wide smiles on their faces.

You kicked and pushed Jungkook away from your body allowing him to fall down--hard on the cold floor.

"What the fffu--!"

"Ssh!! Don't curse, there are kids in here Jungkook, what the hell?"

He looked at you like 'seriously'? And it registered to you that you just cursed just now.

"Ooh, sshii--," you stopped, "ffuu--," you sighed sharply, "Okay, I'll shut up now."

Jungkook just shook his head in disbelief while you stared at him sharply, the kids laughed at the both of you because of how adorable you two act around each other.

---

You had to thank Jimin for giving you the chance to meet the kids at the orphanage because since then, it has became a hobby of you to go to the place every weekend and spent time with the kids and with Jungkook as well.

The day of the kid's performance has finally arrived and it seemed like you were far more tensed than the kids, you couldn't keep yourself from getting still-- walking around and biting on your lips at the process, it would have been a huge help if Jungkook was around but the guy was nowhere to be seen so you just gripped on your seat as the lights of the theater dimmed.

The sound of the piano started to spread around the orphanage's theater hall and you heard reverberation of amazement, awe and admiration while the kids sang and play the piano, a little tear trickled on the side of your lids as the music came to an end the applause of the people in the hall vibrated.

The performances kept going until the last one had been announced.

You wait in anticipation for the last performance of the night since Jungkook mentioned the said performance is the best you'll ever witness on your entire life.

The lights dimmed again and when it came back, the little kids were scattered through out the whole area wearing their cute little costumes as they sang a joyful song, handing red roses to the audience. Some of the kids were on the stage dancing to the beat of the song when you caught a glimpse of a not so little guy in a bear costume dancing along with the children.

 Some of the kids were on the stage dancing to the beat of the song when you caught a glimpse of a not so little guy in a bear costume dancing along with the children

You had to cover you face and laugh so hard until you sensed your eyes getting teary already. The kids and Jungkook went down the stage and started giving flowers to the audience as well.