“No, tummy, we can’t have that.” I said rubbing my stomach.

“You and your tummy can eat whatever you want.” I froze when I heard that voice. It was the voice I spent days listening to on Youtube. The voice which caused thousands of girls to drop on the spot. The voice that belonged to Reece Mastin. I turned slowly and faced him.

“Hi.” I said and I was mentally punching myself. HI!!!! REALLY?!?!?! I thought.

“Hey, babe.” He said winking. OMFG REECE FREAKING MASTIN JUST CALLED MY BABE!!!!

“Excuse me for a min.” I said and turned away from him and screamed as loudly as possible. I turned back around to face him he had an eyebrow raised.

“What?” he asked.

“I’m a fan girl.” I said as if it explained the world and he laughed. “Make-up time.” I said and pointed to the chair in the corner and he slowly walked away but I was too fast. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him over to the chair and pushed him down and he glared at me.

“Are you scared of make-up?” I asked and he blushed. LOL.

“Maybe…” he said blushing, causing me to laugh. I put on his makeup and he jumped out of the chair.

“Doesn’t look too bad.” I said and he looked at me weirdly. “What?!?” I asked.

“Have you ever done a guys make up?” he asked. I thought about it and shook my head.

“Nup.” I said popping the ‘p’. Reece’s eyes widened and he ran to the mirror and he let out a sigh of relief. The blonde woman form earlier today walked in and grabbed Reece’s arm.

“You’ve got a sound check.” She said and started to drag him out of the room. When they were almost out the door he pulled away and turned and faced me.

“You wanna come?” he asked and I nodded. He held out his hand, which I eagerly took, and the blonde bitch rolled her eyes. We walked past a man who was yelling on he’s phone.

“NO!!...HE WILL NOT BE SEEN….GO AND EAT SHIT AND DIE!!” He yelled and hung up. He turned and faced us and smiled brightly.

“Sound check.” Blonde bitch said and the guy nodded.

“Who is this?” the man asked looking at Reece.

“This is…” Reece trailed off not knowing my name so I smiled smugly at him.

“Caroline.” I said and the man nodded.

“Is she doing it?” he asked and they looked expectantly at me.

“Ummm…I guess…” I trailed off not knowing what the heck they were talking about.

“Great, tell Lisa to get her costume ready.” The man said and walked off. I looked at Reece and he shrugged. The blond bitch grabbed my arm and I reefed my arm out of her grasp.

“Never do that again.” I growled and she flinched a bit but recovered.

“Well…umm…follow me.” She said. I waved goodbye to Reece and followed her. I was half expecting her to turn me into a toad. When we reached the door to the music rooms she reached out to grab my arm and I growled and she shrank back. There went my happy mood. I walked into the room and a woman in her mid-thirties walked up to me and handed me a short light pink dress which looked like it would hug my figure.

“Why do I need that?” I asked the woman holding the dress.

“You are going to be the girl Reece sings to.” She said handing me the dress. I frowned and she let out a little laugh. “They didn’t tell you did they?” she asked.