sharp [for sale]

TITLE; Sharp
FACE CLAIM; Madison McLaughlin
LOVE INTEREST; Theo Raeken
SEASON; 5-6 of Teen Wolf
PLOT;
After the Green Arrow told his new team about his father's so called killing list, Evelyn has had it. She is finished with everything the Green Arrow has to offer and makes the decision to go away on a vacation from Star City. Not forever, only temporarily, she still had family in that city.
After buying a train ticket to God knows where, Evelyn Sharp ends up outside Beacon Hills, California.

Before she is being able settling down completely in the new town, Evelyn founds out about the so called "metahumans" in this town and deals with them her way. Fortunate for her, another newby just so happens to notice her skills and is quite determined to recruit her for his team. Although when the boy known as Theo Raeken introduces Evelyn to the True Alpha, he's not too happy about having another girl with a bow and arrow in his pack.

However, as it turns out, Theo isn't one of the good guys like Evelyn and Scott thought he was. His plan of making his own pack began to build up quite great, but he was on edge with Evelyn constantly reminding him that he wasn't the bad guy. And maybe, just maybe, the two teens can get along spite their differences.