alias [for sale]

TITLE; Alias
FANDOM; Teen Wolf and Arrow
LOVE INTEREST; Lydia Martin or Thea Queen
FACE CLAIM; Colton Haynes
SEASON; 3A of TW (and 2 of Arrow) AU
PLOT;
"Jackson? Is that you?"

"Lydia..."

"Ehm, his name is Roy Harper. Who the heck are you?"

Jackson Whittemore never moved to London. He moved to Starling City. A new city, new identity, new attitude. He went from the popular, cocky and innocent Jackson Whittemore, to the buttkicking guilty, criminal Roy Harper.
He couldn't let Thea or anyone else from Team Arrow know that deep, deep inside, he still had a part of his old personality left. And there was only one person that could intrigue him back: Lydia Martin.

Lydia was still the queen bee of Beacon Hills High. After Jackson, she didn't want a boyfriend. No, a distraction was what she needed. But there were no hot freshmen this year of high school. That's when Allison came up with the idea of going on a vacation. Lydia couldn't complain since Allison already had talked to a guy who were willing to let the two girls, and Scott and Stiles, stay in the guest room of his house in The Glades. The "not so fancy" part of Starling City. Discovering the city was the plan, but their plan took a huge twist.

A/N;
i have worked really hard on this plot and it's been in my drafts for so long and i want to do it myself, but i don't have time. so if someone, anyone, is going to write this, i would be more than happy if you used the cover i made at the top. it's okay if not used.
-Ebba