blood [for sale]

TITLE; blood
FACE CLAIM; Lily Collins
LOVE INTEREST; Stiles Stilinski
SEASON; 5a
Plot; The Dread Doctor's had kidnapped Lily and turned her into a
vampire. She refuses to tell her boyfriend Stiles about the event.
During at hot make out session, she accidentally turns him
into a vampire.

-

Stiles starts to notice that Lily isn't acting like herself a round him. She's in grief or lost in thought. Stiles came to the conclusion that maybe he hasn't given much attention to her because of all the supernatural business. Not for nothing Lily and Stiles were the only humans. So Stiles thought. They went for dinner. Lily nearly touched her food. Only pushing it around the plate occasionally. Maybe she's sick or something? Stiles came to the conclusion.

"Can we go home?" Lily asked.

"Of course."

When they got home. Stiles immediately pulled Lily into an embrace and kisses her feverishly. To his surprise, she didn't refuse.

Maybe it was lack of love.

He carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom, her still on his lips. Throwing her on the bed. She started to tug at his shirt, making Stiles rip it off. He started to leave little kisses on her neck. Making her do the same. Suddenly, her senses became strong. His heartbeat was very audible, the sweet smell of his warm blood engaging her nose so much that her fangs are released. Of course Stiles doesn't notice. Her fangs grazed upon his neck until she snapped them into his skin. Stiles screamed in agony.

Lily tried to stop. End her abuse. But the fantastic taste of Stiles' blood was just so wild on her lips. Stiles screams became low into groans. She was killing him. With all of Lily's might she pulled her teeth out of his skin. Stiles collapsed on the bed in an instant.

-

It took several minutes for Stiles to become conscious again. When he was,
Lily could see the fear that had been struck in his heart.

"What have you done to me?" He whispered. Before she could reply Stiles was running for the bathroom.

As he saw himself in the mirror; His eyes were gold.

"I'm sorry." Lily whispered from behind him.

                                                      SOLD TO : varchiewritings

here are two covers I made quickly, dm us if you want to change anything or want more to choose from - K