the dark side of luna [sold]

TITLE; the dark side of luna, OR moon child
FACE CLAIM; Bryden Jenkins
LOVE INTEREST; Stiles Stilinski or Liam Dunbar
SEASON; 4
PLOT;

"So you've been sent by the man in the moon?"

"Actually, I've sent myself here on my own."

"Then you don't really live on the moon, right?"

"No I do, but I live on the other side that nobody really knows of;
the dark side of the moon."

Alexandra Midnight, a girl who lived her whole life on the moon without knowing who she was. She suddenly wakes up with a headache and started gazing around her surroundings to find herself in total darkness, only a rasp voice telling her name, which was the man in the moon.

She didn't know where she came from, where her family were, heck she doesn't even know how old she was, and that makes the blonde very depressed.

But when she decided to take matters on her own and go on earth to hopefully find out who she really was, the man in the moon was against the idea as he refused for her to go. After a lot of persuasive reasons he finally agreed to let her go, and told her to land on the notorious town of Beacon Hills.

The second she got there she never expected to get such a warm welcoming, well in her situation it was a hot wire wrapped around her neck choking the first oxygen air the girl ever took out of her.

But Fortuitously for her the true alpha found the orphan trying to kill the blonde and saved her life.

After that moment she got herself in such a tangled complex she wouldn't ever think to go back to being in dankness. Also who knows, Maybe the man in the moon told her to travel to Beacon Hills for a reason.

And other than trying to know who she was, she thinks he definitely forgot to tell her that she was going to get chased by people who were trying to covet the blonde for a deadpool list, and forgetting the part where she was going to be the first wanted person on it.

"Alex do something! Don't you have like a laser beam that shoots out of your eyes or something?"

"Stiles just because I'm technically from out of space doesn't mean I'm some sort of an alien creature."

"You moon people suck."

You could decide between those two titles bc they're both suitable for the character. -M Xx

SOLD TO; @ / I-Can-Write