chapter seven

//(Y/N) in body of Taehyung//
Taehyung gave me a pair of light washed ripped jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and an oversized grey sweater to change into. He would wear his smallest clothes so he could change too.

He let me change in his room and he went to change in the bathroom. He used the one in his room.

Okay, I can do this. It's no big deal just change into the clothes. I started with my pants. I took them off and quickly stepped into the jeans. Now time for the shirt.

I took it off and pulled on the white tee. I walked to the mirror where I looked at the outfit. Taehyung has some nice clothes. I decided to pair the outfit with a pink hat, off of the dresser. I took one last look in the mirror and smiled. This looks great.

"Hey, Tae. I'm finished so step out when you're done." I heard a soft hum from the inside of the bathroom so I sat on the bed to wait.

Taehyung's room was still a mess. The unmade bed really pulled it all together. There was dirty clothes on the shaggy carpet and plates of food on the bedside table. Wow, he needs to clean up!

What stood out, other than the dirtiness of the room, was the photos on the walls. I never noticed until now. The photos were sophisticated and beautiful. There was outdoor scenery and pictures of Taehyung's friends hung up on the wall. I moved up from the bed and closer to the walls to look at the pictures more clearly.

"These clothes are still huge on me," Taehyung whined out as he came out stumbling from the bathroom. His tone turned serious as he said, "What do you think of the pictures?" His voice was now closer to me.

"They're beautiful. Where did you get these?" I pointed at the photos of the outdoor scenery. Tae took one off of the wall and handed it to me.

"I took them." He simply stated. I looked from the picture to him in awe. I never knew he was this great at photography.

"You're amazing!" I exclaimed. My smile fell to the floor when Tae looked down to the floor with a frown. "What's wron-"

The familiar apple ringtone went off throughout the room. "I think that's my phone." Taehyung ran to the bedside table to pick it up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Who is this?" The voice was loud enough for me to hear from where I was standing. I should be the one answering that call.

"Let me take the call!" I whispered to Taehyung. He handed the phone to me with wide eyes. "Hello?"

"Hey, Taehyung. Who was that?" I heard Jimin's raspy morning voice say. He let out a light snicker. "Someone stayed the night, again?"

My face grew hot at his comment. Again? "Um- it's nothing Jimin. What's up?" Taehyung was shuffling around his room in nervousness.

"Well, it's Saturday and I wanted to know if your going to Jin's party." I tensed up. Taehyung gave me a questioning look.

"What happened?" He whispered. I moved the phone away from my ear to reply to him.

"It's Jimin and he's asking about Jin's party that's today!" I whisper-shouted. Taehyung brought up his hand to his face and bit his left hand softly.

switch // kth ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें