Chapter 13: The wolf kraken II

Theon POV

Year 304 AC

I was in the crypts, looking at thei statue of Robb, his empy grave, I am sorry Robb, I said, I should have die with you, I was a foul, a stupid boy.

Maybe, Jon said, but you rode to save Rickon.

But I failed, I said.

But you tried, said Arya, I saw how you went into anger, your a Greyjoy and a Stark.

Why?, I asked, why forgive me?.

Because  we know you  regret your actions, said Jon, I want to offer you a position in my winter guard.

Winter guard?, I asked, like the kingguard?.

More or less, Jon said, is just an offer.

I accept, I said, as I kneel, I will protect you with my life, until my last breath.

Good, Jon said, I name you the lord commander, you will choose the others, we will have twelve.

Me?, lord commander?, I said.

Yes, Jon said.

Theon, said Sansa, I want you to teach how to shoot arrows.

Of course, I said.

Thank you Theon, said Sansa.

King Jon, said lord Glover, who came running, Howland Reed wants to speak to you, he said is very important.

Okay, Jon said, let's go. As  we went outside, we were meet by a small man, who must be Howland Reed.

Your grace, said Howland Reed, is a pleasure to meet you, I must speak to you in private.

I prefer not to keep secrets from my sisters, my wife and my lord commander, said Jon.Sansa call Alys, let's all go to my solar, we will discuss there.

Okay, Jon, said Sansa. We all went to Jon's solar, Jon sitted on his chair and we other chairs.

King Jon, said Howland Reed, what I am about to tell you, will change your world.

What do you mean?, asked Jon.

Did Ned ever tell you about your mother?, lord Reed asked.

No, said Jon, he died before he could tell me.

Damn it, Ned, said lord Reed. Someone then knock the door.

Come in, Jon said. Sansa and Alys entered.

Please continue, said Alys.

Well, said lord Reed, first of all you need to know that your mother was never kidnapped, she run away, from a unwanted marriage.

Unwanted marriage?, Arya asked, wait, she run away, your talking about....

Lyanna, said Jon, she is my mother.

Yes, said lord Reed.

And my real father is Rhaegar Targaryen, said Jon.

Yes, said lord Reed.

That meants I don't have any claim on Winterfell, said Jon.

Don't be ridiculous, said Sansa, your a Stark, you have our name and our blood.

You once asked me who my father was, said Theon, now is my turn to asked you the same.

Eddard Stark was my father, answer then Jon, he raised me, he gave me food and roof, he sacrifice his own honor to protect me.

Good answer, we all three said.

Your Lyanna's son, said Arya, your a Stark and you were made one when Robb declare you a Stark, never forget that, your Jon Stark, the king in the north