Chapter 2: The king and queen of the Stormlands I

Gendry POV

Between 300 AC and 303 AC

Arya and I run away from the brotherhood without banners, ending in Stormend, where the lords of the lands captured us, when they saw me, they immediately declare me their lord, even when I was bastard, but later I discoverer why, I was Robert Baratheon bastard son. So I am lord of storms end, loyal to the bastard of Cercei and Jaime Lannister, who murder my father, who murder the father of my beloved, right?, I asked.

We were loyal to Stannis Baratheon, said of the lords, but he is dead.

Then lets declare independence, I said, fuck the Iron Throne, they murdered to many people, they murder Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark in a coward act, fuck the Iron Throne!.

Fuck the Iron Throne!, said the lord, long live the king of Storms end!.

Yeah!!!! , said the lord, long live Gendry Baratheon, first of his name, king of Storms end.

Arya, I said, would you marry me?, I won't force you.

I will marry you, Arya said, with the condition that I will allow to train with swords.

Deal, I said.

And I don't want to be called lady or queen, Arya said, I am Arya Baratheon, queen of Storm end only to you.

Okay, I said, anything for my lady.

Three years later

Arya, I said, we have news from our spies in the north.

What's wrong?, Arya asked.

Rumors said that your bastard brother, Jon Snow was declare a Stark by your brother Robb and the new king in the north, he is gathering an army to take back Winterfell. I saw my wife of three years smiled, we had, one son, he was one year, Arya said she love having sex with me, but one son was enough for now, we named him after his father, Eddard Stark, so he was our little prince Ned Baratheon.

Can we join him?, Arya asked, he is family.

Maester, I said, call the banners, we will help my wife's family.

Of course, said the maester.