you.

-Bambam's POV

Yugyeom.

My boyfriend.

My beautiful boyfriend.

I was finally able to call you mine. You wouldn't believe how happy I was.

But there was still one thing we had to change.

Although you started smiling from time to time you always tried to hide it behind your hand. Why?

Whenever that happened I didn't miss a second to tell you how beautiful you looked with your smiles. Because you truly did. I didn't care if we were in public or not. I would've shouted 'my boyfriend is perfect' to whole world if you had let me.

I tried making you laugh nearly every single day. It mostly resulted in me embarrassing myself but whenever I heard that bubbly laughter leaving your mouth I would gladly embarrass myself again and again.

Can you imagine how excited I was as I saw something change in you? You didn't hide your smiles anymore. At first they were small and barely noticeable but they grew bigger and brighter.

I was extremely proud of you.

With some more time you started laughing at the jokes the other ones and I did. There again we started from a small chuckle to full laughter. And yes, it took its time but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

The years passed and as we graduated we decided to move together. It was a big step and I got a little nervous but you hugged me and told me not to worry about it, that you loved me and as long as I loved you back we could make everything work.
And we did. Of course we had ups and downs like every couple but most importantly we managed to solve whatever caused us to argue.

But do you really want to know the best part?

Although I didn't feel those butterflies in my stomach whenever you entered a room anymore I felt something better.

Whenever I heard you laugh in an other room or because someone said something funny or every time we hugged,

I felt safe.

And for that I couldn't thank you more. But I tried.

Thank you for brightening my day with your smiles.

Thank you for laughing when I feel down because your laugh always cheers me up.

Thank you for being my everything.

And most importantly,

thank you for being you.

I love you.

~

A/N: thanks to everyone who read my story! I hope you liked it :)