Chapter 11: Aegyo

Jimin's POV

We were now waiting here to announce who is the winner. The students here in the gym gets quite. All of us are so nervous, but I also feel happy 'cause I still holding Seulgi's hand.

“I can see a hard work on this group. They even try to mixed the song and it's so cool for the students to hear that again,” All the students were watching are looking at us and whispered. All of us mixed the song so. “And the dance step, are also cool and it have a swag 'cause of the song of their girl group idol. So... CONGRATULATIONS TO....” The gym got full of quite. They waiting to who's the winner— “THE BANGTAN VELVET!” What?! Is this real?

“Unnies' Oppas, is this real?” Yeri asked us with a shocked face. Joy-ssi hugged her.

“Yes Yeri-ah, we're the winner!”

“Wow, just wow. I though—sht best day ever!” Jungkook said, The hyungs, Taehyung and I jumps into him and mess his hair.

Ms. Lee congratulate us and the others too. We thanked them and bow to the students who was watching us.

We're now walking on the ground through our room, to change our clothes to a uniform.

“We need to celebrate this.” Jin hyung said. The other agree to him.

“Yeah, but we still have to attend to our class of Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Gong later.” Joy-ssi said and pouted.

“Yeah, we will gonna celebrate in our place. After our class to Mrs. Gong we will go.” Irene noona said.

Yeri suddenly hugged Wendy noona, “Unnie, you should bake a chocolate cake.” Wendy nodded.

“Of course I'll gonna bake a cake, but not a choholate. I'll make a strawberry cake.” And Yeri pouted her lips.

“I'll gonna cook a food for us.” Jin hyung said. Hoseok hyung pat Jin hyungs shoulder.

“Hyung, you should make a young radish, rice roll, kimchi, and yeopotang. 'Cause I know, Irene noona can't eat chicken so we should eat yeopotang instead of Braise spicy chicken.” Hoseok said and smile widely at Jin hyung.

“Can we get some soju too?” Suga hyung said. We all look at Irene noona. But Irene noona just bit her lips. When Taehyung see that, he looked away. Pft.

“C'mon noona, this will just our first and last time we will drink soju.” Namjoon hyung said.

“Yeah unnie, don't worry they will never go home drunk 'cause I'll gonna smack their faces if they drink alot of soju.” My Seulgi said, I chuckled on what she said. Pft. She's cute, that's why I pinched her cheeks. I see Seulgi's face turn into red. She's blushing?

***

Seulgi’s POV

I don't understand. Why am I feeling this weird thing when I feel that Jimin-ah pinched my cheeks? Why I feel that my face turns red. Do I have a sick?

Mr. Kwon is now discussing in front but I'm here, I'm still why am I feeling this? Why I feel this thing when I'm always with Jimin-ah?

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and it's Wendy-ah. “Seulgi-ah, you're spacing out.” I looked at her.

“Ah, eh I'm sorry Wan-ah. I'm just thinking about something.” I scratch my head.

She chuckled, “Seulgi-ah, stop thinking of Jimin-ah. You two will be together in any minutes.” She teasing me that's why I smack her shoulder. “Aww. Haha.”