Chapter 04: A Bond with them

Seulgi's POV

“I'm willing to carry you Seul, your feet might be hurt.” He said, he was helping to walk through the classroom. Well, my feet is kind a little hurt but I can manage to walk.

“Hey Seul, c'mon let me carry—”

“I'm okay Jimin-ah, my feer doesn't hurt.” I smiled at him, to him see me that I'm really okay.

He was helping me entering our room, when our friends came over us with a shock on their face.

“Etthoke, what happen? What happen to your feet?” Irene unnie asked, she helped Jimin-ah for helping me sit on my chair. His friends go to our place.

Irene unnie and the others sat besides me, and Jimin-ah sat in front of me while his friends sat besides him, “What happened Jimin-ah? Why Seulgi noona can't walk her right foot?” Taehyung-ssi asked.

“It was accident, she was trying to get the book that she'll gonna borrow and she used a ladder, when she'll gonna go down she loses her balance, that's why.” They all nodded and looked at me again.

“Seulgi-yah, do you want to stay to the clinic?” I looked at Rapmon oppa who was sitting besides Jimin, I shake my head. “For your feet to get rest. It'll be hurt if you stay here.”

“Aniya, It'll be okay. I can stay here, don't worry oppa.” I smiled at him. They were here and they were really worried. It's just a little hurt on my feet, this hurt will be gone soon.

After few days...

The class dismissed and were taking our things back to our locker. And the others are on my bag. Yerim, and the others were done fixing their things. I also done fixing my things and we go outside of the room. We're walking through the hallway when we see the seven boys who were smiling at us.

Jungkook waved at us, “Hi noonas.” We waved at him too. The others greeted us and we also do the same. Were now walking on the exit of the school.

“Hey guys, are you free today?” Jin oppa asked. We all look at Irene unnie who was answered his question.

“Nae.” We all look at the boys with a weird look. Why? 'Cause they all smiling to each other when they heard Irene unnie answer.

“Okay? Why are you all guys smiling to each other?” Yerim said, she look at the guys.

Rapmon oppa chuckle, “We just wanted all you guys to invite in our maknae's born day.”

Yerim hold Jungkook's wrist with a wide eyes, “It's your birthday? Aigoo, saengchulka hamnida.” Jungkook smile at Yerim and say thank you. I don't know why, but when Jungkook smile at Yerim, I see that there's a spark between this two maknae. Omo.

We all ride to the boys van, we really amazed 'cause why not? The car was full of stuffed toy, most of here was teddy bear. Hoseok, sat in the back where's the stuffed toy are. Irene unnie and I sat besides him, we all five really like fluffy stuff. Jin oppa sat in the driver seat, while Rapmon oppa sat on the shotgun. Joy, Yeri, and Jungkook sat on the second row. While Taehyung, Wendy, and Suga sat on the third row.

While we're talking, the van stop. I think were here. “Get your lazy butts out there.” Rapmon oppa said. We all get out on the van and follow them inside this beautiful house. Wow, is this Jungkook-ssi house?

“Jungkook-ssi, is this your house?” I asked, the boys suddenly chuckled.

“This is our house Seulgi-ssi, we all lived in one house.” My eyes got widen when I hear Suga oppa. I don't need to look at my other members 'cause I know that their eyes same as mine now.

They're living in one house too? All of us five are also living in one house too, jinjja?

Irene unnie clapped, “Omo, we're also living in one house too.” The boys got shock on what unnie said.

“Okay guys, stop the talking thing here. Let's get inside, I really badly want to eat young radish that Jin hyung cook.”

***

Were all done eating and were here at their practice room and singing at their videoke. Were really loud here, we are all shouting, dancing, anything. We all laugh when Hoseok play the ‘Ice cream cake’ he dance and also sing it. He really love red velvet songs. Aigoo.

“Ice cream you scream give me givw me that Ice cream~” Hoseok sing and dance it. I really enjoy watching Hoseok dancing.

“Okay guys, here's your young radish.” Jin oppa enter the practice room and put the radish in front of us, chopsticks and the plates. Wendy-ssi also bake a brownies and cookies for all of us.

We enjoy eating while we're singing. Irene unnie turns, she sing BoA unnie ‘No.1’. While she was singing, I caught Taehyung was looking at unnie, he's even blushing when Irene unnie smiled at him. Aigoo, I see new loveteam here.

———————

What cha think?

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW

~ishi ♥