Chapter 03: To the Rescue

Jimin's POV

I'm here at my seat with my members while my attention was on her. I really just don't forget what happened yesterday, is it true that we lunch together? All students here in campus know that we have lunch together.

“Hey Jimin-ah, stop staring at Seulgi-ssi, she'll be melt any moment in her seat.” Rapmon hyung tease me. How can I stop staring to the girl who we're like an angel?

Jin hyung tap my shoulder, “You know her phone number right?” I nodded. “Text her later after class. Make a move man, we're not a grade school students anymore, if you want her to be yours then go.”

Hyung was right, I need to make a move. I want us to be much closer than this, I want her to feel the same way.

“Unnie stop teasing me!” I heard her shout, Irene noona and her others friends just laugh at her actions.

I heard Wendy-ssi laughed, “Irene unnie can't get over what happened yesterday Seul, hahaha.” Seulgi look at her with a poker face.

“Unnie, why your cheeks turning red?” Joy and Yeri-ssi tease her. The four of them laugh while my Seulbear are looking at them with a sharp look.

“Aigoo, our Seulbear is in a Relationship.” Irene noona said and pinch Seulgi-ssi cheeks.

She pouted and cover her face using her hands. “UNNIE!!” Pfftt, cute.

“Jimin-ah.” Taehyung sat besides me. “Do you know who's that girl who was wearing a eyeglasses?” He pointed at Seulgi and her friends place. I look at Seulgi's friends. Only Irene noona who was wearing a eyeglasses on them.

I looked at him, “Oh, Irene noona, wae?” His ears and cheeks turns into a red. This 4D have a crush for the first time.

“Why did you asked? You have a crush on Irene noo—asdfgyinh.” He cover my mouth.

“Sshhh, lower your voice someone might be hear you.” I laughed, his cheeks turning red. Jin and Suga hyung walked to our place.

“Omo, Taehyung-ah why your cheeks turning red?” Jin hung asked, I get my towel in my pocket and cover my mouth. In any second I'll burst into laughter.

“Hey 4D, you okay?” Suga hyung asked. And that's it, I burst into laughter. Taehyung face was so epic.

“Okay, tell us why Taehyung face turn into red earlier and why did you laugh without any funny or so whatever happened.” Jin hyung said before he place his food in the table and sit. Jungkook, Taehyung, me, and Suga hyung sit in front of them three. We're here at the canteen, it's our lunch break.

“Taehyung asked me what was the name of the girl who was wearing a eyeglasses, and he pointed at Seulgi's place and then I see Irene noona who was only wearing a eyeglasses, that's why I started teasing him.” I said before I start eating my food.

I heard Rapmon hyung and others start teasing our 4D, “Aigoo, our 4D is inlove.”

“Aish, stop it hyung.” We all laugh at his reaction. He looked at me, “Back to you Chimchim, what's the status between you and Seulgi noona?”

“Well, I'm starting to make a move.” I smirked. They all look at me.

“How? You'll gonna invite her for a date? You'll gonna need our help to decorate the park with pink—” I cut Jin hyung, here comes the pink princess.

“Just wait and see.” The truth is, I don't know what first move will I do. She sees me as her friend, and that's fine with me 'cause I know were getting close to each other.

***

I was walking here at the hallway when I see Seulgi-ssi carrying a 5 books. I walked at her, she looked at my direction and she smile at me.

“That's heavy. Here, I'll help you.” I get those books in her hands, “Are you taking this books back to the library?” I asked her.

“Nae, give me that books Jimin-ah.” She tried to get the books to me.

“No, I'll help you, let's go.” I walked to the library and there she is, she was by my side.

While were walking I see in my peripheral vision that Seulgi-ssi was looking at me. I looked at her and caught her, she looked away and I see her cheeks turns red. Cute.

We walked inside the library, I sat on the chair waiting for Seulgi. She was talking to the librarian, then she call me.

“Jimin-ah, I borrow again a book, and I need to get that. It'll be take a bit more time so you can go back to our room. Your friends might finding you now.” She said and smiled at me. No, I don't want to leave her here by herself.

I shake my head, “Aniya, they know that I'm with you. I'm coming with you.” I held her hand, “Let's get that book.” We go to the book shelves and find the book she'll gonna borrow.

While finding that book I heard her heavy sigh, “Eottoke, I need the ladder.” She whispered but I heard it. I find the ladder, and it's on my side. I handed it were she was looking at.

“Here Seulgi-ssi.” I smiled at her, I was about to go up when she hold me on my wrist.

“I'll gonna get that book.”

“Are you sure? I'm willing to get that for you.”

“Nae.” She nodded and go up to the ladder.

I was watching her while she was getting that book, she was about to go down to the ladder when she loses her balance.

I ran to her to help and carry her, but then I was lose my balance that's why we ended up on the floor. I was on top of her, I look in her eyes. Her brown eyes, her red lips, her chubby cheeks, her cute nose, her little eye, this perfect face to the women I love.

“Gwaenchana?” I worriedly asked her, she just nodd her head as her answer. “You need to go to the clinic.” I carry her as a princess and I started to walk through the clinic.

———————

What cha think to this Chapter?

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW

~ishi ♥