Chapter 05: I'm blushing

Jimin's POV

Were here, sitting besides the girl. This our now officially seats until this year ends. The hyungs and maknaes really enjoy talking to Seulgi and her friends. Especially Jin hyung who was talking with Irene noona, they were talking about pink stuffs. I heard that the five of them will gonna put some highlights on their hair. Irene noona was pink, my Seulgi was orange/yellow, Wendy noona was blue, Joy was green and Yeri is purple.

“Omo, unnie I can't wait to have our new hair color.” Joy-ssi said with an excitement on her face. We all know that she'll excited to taking a new selca on her new hair color.

“Oh yeah unnie? I know that you'll gonna full your phone with your selcas.” Yeri-ssi said, the others laugh on what she said. Joy just rolled her eyes and continue taking selca. Well, she's the selca queen.

“I'm hungry.” I heard Seulgi said, I was sitting besides her.

I look at her, “Let's go to the canteen.” I smiled.

She look at me, “Aniya—” I cut her.

“Mr. Choi was absent.” I said. I look at the others who was now laughing 'cause of Hoseok who was teasing Taehyung. “Hey guys, were going to the canteen to buy some foods.” They all nodded and I held Seulgi-ssi hand and go to the canteen.

We buy some doughnuts, pizza, pringles and drinks. Actually, the pringles was Seulgi only, I buy it for her. 

“I'll carry all of this.” I get the box of pizza and doughnuts, and our drinks was in my left hand. Seulgi want to help me to carry those boxes of our foods, but I didn't allow her. This is my first move, is to impressed her.

“Aish, Jimin-ah let me help you.” I shake my head, I will not allow her to carry those heavy boxes. The pizza and doughnuts are not that heavy, but still I don't allow her to carry this.

“Aniyo, just carry the pringles that I bought for you.” I smiled when she get her pringles and start walking.

“Very very good.” Hoseok hyung shouted when we enter the room. I place the foods in my table, Rapmon hyung handed me the drinks. Seulgi-ssi sat on her seat, and I sat besides her.

All of us get a slice of pizza, while our horsey get two slice of pizza. After eating our foods, Ms. Lee enter the room. She said that we're having a group activity. This is a dance activity, since she's our teacher in dance class. We'll gonna find our partners, 10+ members will be need. Well we don't have problem about the groupings since the Seulgi and the others agree that all of us 12 will be group in that activity. This activity will be easy.

“About the activity that Ms. Lee gave to us, where you guys want to practice?” Suga hyung asked them.

“We can practice in our practice room.” Jin hyung said, we all nodded. We can actually practice there since the five of them visit our place yesterday. And of course, I'm with my Seul.

“Since you guys invite us to your place yesterday, we will practice on our place. For you all to visit our home also.” Irene noona said.

“In your place?” Taehyung asked.

Irene noona nodded, “Yes, we also have practice room. And we have a early celebrate for our 3 years friendship tomorrow.”

“It's your friendsary tomorrow?” Jungkook said

Yerim nodded, “Yeah, and if we early finished our practice, we can watch movie marathon there.” She joyfully said.

“Yeah, and I'll gonna cook food for us too.” Hoseok clap when he heard the word ‘food’, okay he's a food lover.

“So tomorrow, after class we will go on your place.” We all nodded to Suga hyung. I'm excited.

***

We're here now at the ground, jusy relaxing under this tree, were picking what song should we dance. Suga hyung was busy picking a song but Hoseok was always saying that he want Red Velvet song.

“How about Not Today?” Suga hyung asked. We all gonna answer but this Horsey shouted.

“RED VELVET! LALALALA~ LALALALA~”

Jin hyung put a bread in Hoseok hyung mouth, “Shut up you loudly horse.”

“What if we could mix the BTS and Red Velvet song. Since Suga oppa wants BTS song and Hoseok oppa wants Red Velvet song. We should mix Dumb dumb and Run or Not today?” Joy-ssi suggested. That's great, I think if we try that mixing songs the dance will be great. Since we have the girls, they should have a easy steps.

“That will be the great idea Joy-ssi.” Taehyung said and pat Joy-ssi head.

“Okay, I'll mix the song after class and we'll practice tomorrow, arra?” We all nodded.

We came back here at our room and waiting for our prof. She's now 20 minutes late, the others go to the canteen while the twelve of us stayed here.

“I'm sleepy.” Yerim said and yawn. Irene noona put her bag in the top of her table and tap it, signaling Yerim to rest her head in her bag.

“We can't go home, it's only 2:00pm. We still have one more prof to attend.” My Seulgi said, I rest my head in her table and closed my eyes. I'm also sleepy.

“You're sleepy?” She asked and I nodded. I feel her hands on my head and playing my hair. And that makes my heart beats so fast. I really fell more and more to this girl.

I was about to sleep when I feel someone tapping my shoulder, I open my eyes and see Taehyung smirking at me, “You feel comfortable huh? I bet you're blushing.” I hit him in his arms.

“Yah! Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ssi was sleeping don't disturb him or else.”

—————————

What cha think?

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW

~ishi ♥