Chapter 08: Solo Time

Special Chapter for TaeRene. ♥

————————————————

Taehyung’s POV

We were just talking random things while we're waiting for our next professor.

I can't help myself for stop staring at Joohyun noona. She's just. Fck, I can't just resist her beauty and simplicity. She's my ideal girl. And she's different for the girls who are putting so much make ups on their faces and wearing short skirts.

She looks so innocent. I really love staring at her. Her voice, laugh, smile, eyes, nose, hair, her rossy cheeks & lips, just everything about her.

“Hey guys, about to our dance project. Let's go to the practice room on saturday, 9am sharp.” Suga hyung said.

We all nodded, next week is the day of our performance to our project in our school gym. And we all heard that all levels are coming there to watch us. And that making us so much nervous and makes things rush for that dance.

“Arraseo, we all need to practice 'cause I heard that Nayeon-ah group are done practicing.” Irene noona said. We all look to each other then look to the other groups. They seems so relax and enjoy.

We heard Rapmon hyung fake cough. “Should we drop by on your place to get you girls?” Rapmon hyung said. That's a great idea. And if we drop by to their place I will get a chance to seat beside Irene noona.

“Okay, and we will do our foods and our other things we need.” Wendy noona said and smile at us.

Joy-ssi raised her right. “We will also bringing our camera for us to watch if we do well.” That's right, for us to know if we will have something to add on our song or steps.

“Okay, I'll list what food will Wendy unnie will cook.” Yeri-ssi said.

***

I'm here at the mall, buying something here in the supermarket. Well today is friday night and Jin hyung give me this long list for the ingredients for the food he will cook for tomorrow. I already pick some chocolates, chips, soda, ice cream and the other ingredients. Now, I was finding some ramen I can't find that sht for a long time. And it was like 1 hour I was finding it.
Yes, it was 1 hour.

I was still busy on finding it when my cart bumped into a another cart. I was going to say sorry when I see it was Joohyun noona who was pushing thw cart I bumped.

“Oh noona.” She looked at me with a shocked on her face. Cute.

“Oh Taehyungie.” It feels like heaven when she calls me that name. “Are you with the others?”

I shake my head, “Aniyo, they where busy cleaning the house while I'm here buying some this ingredients that Jin hyung write on this long paper list.” I scratch the of my head while looking at this long list. I see that she nodded and chuckled.

“Aigoo, that's cute.” She mumbled something but I didn't hear it. “Ah eh, can I see that list?” I gave to her the list. While she was checking the list I can't stop myself for staring at her.

She's just very simple girl, she's different for the other girls who was chasing us, they put a lot of make-ups in their faces and they also wearing a short skirts. Tsk. But Joohyun noona? She's just wearing a shirt, black pants shoe, and her hair is a messy bun. I like it.