Chapter 06: Holding hands

Seulgi's POV

Were now walking in the hallway through our room. I caught some of the girls here are looking at us, some of them was rolling their eyes on us. What's with them?

“Why are they rolling their eyes on us?” Joy-ssi asked. We don't know, we didn't do anything.

“If I see one of this bitches rolling their eyes on us, I'll use a chopsticks to get their eyes off.” Yerim said while looking sharply on the girls and rolling her eyes too.

Irene unnie hit her shoulder, “Ouch! Unnie!” Irene unnie look at her with a poker face.

“Don't do that Kim Yerim.”

Wan-ah chuckled, “Don't mind them Yeri-ah, they're just insecure on our beauty's.” Yeri nodded while laughing.

“You're right unnie, they don't have a beautiful face like Irene unnie, they're not sporty, good at arts, singing and dancing like Seulgi unnie, they can't reach a high notes and have a cute face like Wendy unnie, they're not fashionable like Joy unnie, and they were not cute and bubbly maknae like me.”

Aigoo are maknae is cute.

As we enter the room, the boys are there already. We walked trough their places and sit. I sat besides Jimin.

“Rapmon-ssi, are you done mixing the songs we picked yesterday?” Irene unnie asked.

Rapmon-ssi nodded at her as a answer. “Suga helped me to mixed it.” He get his phone from his pocket and play the song.

The song was good when it mixed. It makes out so pretty good, I want to dance now, this mixed song was very catchy.

“Yeppuda, I like this mixed song.” Seungwan said.

“Nae, and it's good in the chorus.” Jin oppa said and tap Suga and Rapmon-ssi shoulders.

“I'm now imaging the steps we'll do.” Jimin said. Me too, I was imagining the steps. And I know that our team will be got a higher score.

“Aigoo, I'm excited. I wish the time goes fly hurry, I wanted to hear the ‘Class Dismissed’.” Hoseok oppa said. We all chuckled on what he said, we all do want to hear that word now.

I'm now getting my books in my locker, I was about to go back in our room when someone called me.

“SEULGI UNNIE!” I looked at the person who was calling me. And I see Mina-ssi waving at me. I smiled at her.

“Nae Mina-ssi?”

“Unnie I see your picture on the ground earlier.” She handed me the picture. Omo, she's right! It's my picture. But I don't have a copy on this picture.

“Did you drop your pic—” I cut her.

“Aniyo, I don't even know that I drop my picture on the ground.”

***

Jimin's POV

Fck, where did I drop that picture? Taehyung, Jungkook and I was just relaxing on the ground earlier. Taehyung was gonna buy some foods, and I get some money on my wallet and then when we came back to our room I get my wallet to see her picture but it's gone!

Fuck, I need to find that as soon as possible. Someone might see it and gave it back to Seulgi. I was busy finding the picture when someone tap my back.

“Hey Jimin-ah.” I look at her, she was smiling at me. That smile makes my day wonderful.

“Hey Seulgi-ssi.”

“What are you doing here?” I scratch the back of my head, “Are you finding something?”

“Aniyo, Aniyo.” Fck, I'm nervous here. “Let's go back, the others waiting for us.” She nodded.

While we're walking on the hallway, I caught some girls are rolling their eyes on Seulgi. And Seulgi was hiding on me. I look sharply on them, and hold Seulgi-ah hand.

“Don't worry, I'll gonna protect you from them. They're just insecure, 'cause they were not smart, pretty, kind like you.”

I see her cheeks turns into red. She's cute when she's blushing. I want to pinch her chubby cheeks.

When we got enter the room, our friends tease us. 'Cause I still holding Seulgi's hand.

“Say the truth, are you two in a relationship?” Yeri-ssi asked, and Seulgi just shouted at her.

“YAH!”

“Omo, unnie is blushing.” Joy-ssi tease her.

“Our Chimchim is now on level 50 wooooot!” Hoseok hyung tease me.

“Shut up hyung.”

“He's blushing too!”

And they ended up teasing us. Tss, this 10 guys. They're happy teasing us.

“Wait, Seulgi-ah what's that?” Irene noona asked. She was referring to the paper that Seulgi's holding.

“Is that a picture?” Wendy-ssi said.

“Oh this?” Irene noona nodded. “It's my picture. Minah-ssi founded it on the ground earlier. It's was creepy, 'cause I don't have a copy on this picture.”

THE FCK? THAT PICTURE.