Prologue [1]

Sengoku Night Blood

Choose Your Heroine

MC#1: Yuzuki
Select [MC#2: Nozomi]
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a world known as [Shinga], lived not just human beings but also vampires and werewolves. Standing at the pinnacle of this land was Hime-miko, who possessed special blood, blessed Shinga with protection allowing all of the tribes to live in peace.

But one day...Hime-miko disappeared suddenly. Warriors, part of the [Geggazoku] who've lost the blessing from Hime-miko, began fighting for a world unification.

Leading to a time of war in Shinga. Upon reaction to the warfare chaos, evil beings known as [Yakuma] appeared in place.

But...what does all of this have to do with me?  

Well...it all started when I was sending a text message to my older cousin, Yuzuki. We were supposed to meet up for dinner...but a strange light from my cellphone enveloped and transported me to a different world known as Shinga.

After being saved in the forest, I was welcomed into the Sanada Clan by the current leader...Sanada Yukimura after giving my blood to him.

Sanada Clan

According to him, my blood has a special ability similar to the Hime-miko

According to him, my blood has a special ability similar to the Hime-miko. The ability to awaken Geggazoku. Speaking of blood...word of my existence and my older cousin, Yuzuki, spread like wild fire among the enemy clans.

While the Sanada Clan promised to protect me, Yuzuki was in the hands of another clan.

I just hope she's safe.

Although I'm grateful in getting help from everyone in the Sanada Clan to find my cousin and Hime-miko.

But I'm beginning to worry on whether we'll return home.

My name is Nozomi. Even if my blood is the only thing helpful, I'll do my best until I find my cousin and return home!