Error x Ink (PaintBrush Edition)

Start from the beginning

   "Don't hide your sounds from me, Ink." Error whispered seductively, taking his hand from Ink's chin and placing it firmly on his member. Error earned a whimper for this action, and he smirked. It didn't take long for his hand to speed up, encouraged by the noises Ink produced. Ink felt humiliated and embarrassed by his own actions, but couldn't keep himself from enjoying the pleasure. He could just barely comprehend he was getting close in his stupefied haze. Error's hand grew faster in pace, as the precum slicked up Ink's member. Only moments pasted before Ink moaned out and released onto Error's hand. Coming down from his high, his body slouched as he fought to get his breathing and heart rate under control. Error took the time to lift Ink's hips up slightly, and prod at his hole. The artist tensed up considerately when he felt a finger push past the rings in his ass. His face scrunched up in pain, new to the feeling. Error pushed his finger into the knuckle and stopped, noticing Ink's discomfort. He didn't want to ruin the progress he had made with making Ink relax. Slowly he curled his finger while carefully pumping it in and out. The creator began to shift a bit, as he kept going. Error reached his hand up to the others member and began to stroke it as he added another finger. This process continued until Error was pumping four fingers in and out of Ink at a steady pace. Ink had drool trailing down the side of his mouth, as he let out moans and groans. The glitch took his fingers out, settling his hand on Ink's hip, while the other hand worked his shorts off. Ink watched his movements as panic flooded his eyes. Error threw his shorts to the side, lining his shaft up with Ink's hole. He looked into Ink's eyes recognizing the fear that they held.

   "I'll go easy, I promise." Error reassured as he stared into Ink's eyes. Ink nodded staring back at Error, he slowly relaxed his body. Error slowly pushed into Ink, stopping whenever Ink let out a sound of distress. Error groaned low in his throat, nipping at Ink's neck as he waited for him to adjust. Moments passed of Ink letting out whimpers here and there.

   "You can move." Ink whispered, bucking his hips. It was all the encouragement the glitch needed before he placed his hands on the artist's hips. He pulled out all the way before slamming back into Ink. Ink's head fell back onto the pillows moaning out Error's name. As Error continued to thrust in and out of Ink, he trailed a hand down Inks ribs. He rubbed and grasped them as he went, spending extra attention to his spine. Ink's back arched off the bed as Error brushed against his g-spot. The glitch took notice and pounded against the spot. He could feel himself getting closer to release, and began to stroke Ink's member in time with his thrusts. The artist's tongue had lolled out of the side of his mouth and his eyes were closed tightly. As they both reached their ends, Error leaned down to kiss Ink muffling the loud moans he was making. Ink moaned into Error's mouth before releasing and Error came after Ink's walls clamped around his shaft. Ink moaned from being filled with Error's seeds. Error pulled out of Ink as his magic began to dissipate and stood up. He walked around before picking up his shorts and slipping them on. Error was about to open the door and leave before Ink called out to him.

   "You're just gonna leave me here!" Ink called to Error, as he pulled at the strings. Error turned and stared at Ink for a few moments.

   "Yeah, pretty much." Error responded before walking out the door, and closing it behind him.

   "HEY WAIT!" Ink hollered, before going slack in his restraints and sighing. He wiggled his arms and legs, hoping for one to be loose. He sighed in relief as he realized ones of the strings around his wrists were loose. After working his hand back and forth he was able to yank it out of its hold. Quietly he manages to pry the other strings off of his wrist and ankles. He walked carefully over to his paintbrush and grabbed it. He held it tightly before deciding what to do. He could hear Error downstairs doing god know what, so he obviously hadn't left. A smirk made its way across Ink's face as he walked behind the door and waited.

   An hour passed before the door opened swiftly. Ink jumped a bit before tightly gripping his paintbrush. Error walked into the room cautiously, glancing around the room. Ink snuck up quietly before digging the end of the paintbrush into Error's back and pushing him onto the bed. Error face planted into the cushions before turning over and sitting up. He reached his hand back and rubbed the middle of his back.

   "God, even after sex you're hostile." Error groaned, peering over his shoulder to look at his back. Ink didn't respond but strutted over to stand in front of Error. Error's attention went fully to Ink when he was pushed on to his back. Ink stood back up but signalled for Error to stay on his back. Ink trailed his hands down Error's chest before reaching his shorts. He smiled innocently back up at Error before rubbing him through his shorts. To say Error was shocked would be a major understatement. He had no idea how someone went from being against something to wanting to be apart of it. He watched as Ink palmed him through his shorts. Ink could feel Error's member growing beneath the fabric. Ink suddenly stood up and grabbed the paintbrush that had been laying off to the side. Error looked up at him questionably and at the paintbrush.

   "Get on you hands and knees." Ink commands, leaning on his paintbrush.

   "What?" Error asked, still trying to figure what the hell was going on.

   "You heard me." He said, poking Error in the chest with his paintbrush.

   "Not until you tell me what the fuck you're doing." Error challenged, getting ready to sit up. Ink pushed him back down with the paint brush.

   "I'm getting payback for you pretty much raping me." Ink growled, glaring disapprovingly at the glitch.

   "But you enjoyed it." Error teased. His smirk soon fell from his face as he noticed the glare Ink was sending him.

   "Fine, fine." Error said, turning over on the bed and getting on his hands and knees. A blush formed on Error's cheeks, as realized how this looked. He jumped when he felt the bristle side of the brush rub against his leg. Error's head immediately snapped back to glare at Ink.

   "What are you doing." Error demanded, seeing Ink pointing the paint brush at him.

   "Trust me, you'll enjoy it." Was the only thing Ink said before motioning for him to look the other way. Error sighed looking away, he had no idea why he was actually going along with this. His body tensed when he felt the bristles again, but he remained looking forward. Ink contemplated what he wanted to do first, trailing his eyes around Error's body. He tapped the inside of Error's legs with the paintbrush, trying to get him to spread them. It took a few moments but Error reluctantly shuffled his legs apart. Ink trailed the brush up his leg and to the bulge he still had. He dragged the brush over his bulge, rubbing it gently. He sped up the action dragging the bristles back and forth on Error's bulge. Rainbow paint was running down Error's legs, as Error's arms collapsed. He managed to hold himself up with his elbows. His multiple tongues hung out of his mouth as Ink brought him to his climax. Error bit onto his jacket sleeve to muffle the humiliating noises that he was making.

   "And here I thought you hated this." Ink laughed, forcing the brush to roughly rub against Error's bulge. It caused Error to release into his shorts, almost biting through his jacket sleeve when he came. He rolled onto his side, with his sleeve falling clumsily out of his mouth. Error watch through half lidded eyes and Ink walked over to the door and left. He could barely roll his eyes before he passed out on the mess of a bed.

Next Morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Error awoke to blankets tucked neatly over him and a pillow under his head. He shot up looking around frantically, before calming down. He was still at Ink's house by the looks of it. He lifted the sheets a bit to see they were fresh and clean. His clothing had been changed as well, he had a clean shirt and pair of shorts on. He froze when something moved next to him. He glanced over to see Ink peacefully asleep next to him. He smiled and shook his head.

   "You're too nice for your own good." Error whispered before laying back down and going to sleep.

Author's Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's back, back, back, back again-gain-gain-gain, with the cringe, cringe, cringe.

Happy Thanksgiving!